Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post

You could, but hunter can't get snatch step and just reversal cover. If you aren't interested in them or the new katana skill coming out turns out to be really good then you can just use the points in the hunter tree.
    Snatch step is garbage anyway, don't bother with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Vordex View Post
    Snatch step is garbage anyway, don't bother with it.
    Isn't it useful as a flinch when stepping in point blank ranges?

I like to avoid snatch step because it can drop peoples' frames.

Not even joking.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    I like to avoid snatch step because it can drop peoples' frames.

Not even joking.
    What specifically? The yellow sheildy-like animation on it?

I just wanna point out that not putting points in dex on your mag could result in not being able to equip certain katanas at all depending on your race and even if you can you're looking at waiting til you're near 70/70 which can cut into your damage quite a bit midgame (that 45-65 crawl with a low level sub) since there are so many good katanas available that require dex to use. putting 30-40 dex on your mag doesn't really cut int your damage especially if you toss a point on braver mag and it opens up your opens for katanas quite a bit.

Personally I'd hate it if a nice katana came out that needed 450+dex only to find out that I won't be able to use it unless I get a new mag or am willing to wait til the next level cap increase. Consequentially, casts are the only race that will naturally exceed that 450 dex mark..others will miss that mark by 1-5 points and that's at 70/70 Br/Hu.

the dex is a cushion for that and a point in braver mag is better than trying to sort it out with SP and dex skills in most cases. what's 10-20 S atk to be able to use certain weapons early or at all?
    PSO2 Info -
    Ship 2 ID - SociableT
    Character - Myria (FoTenewearl 46/26)
    View "The Official Build Thread 2.0" for info on classes, skill trees and character build advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    While I forgot to mention the rare weapon thing, the point of braver mag is to be able to equip both high end dex based katanas and bows while still having some S and R atk on your mag.
    Oh, whoops! I mucked up while in a hasty reply; I had meant to talk about Braver Rare Mastery. That's the skill that practically does nothing!
    Last edited by Walkure; Apr 25, 2014 at 09:30 AM.

When should I use katana combat? I always find myself spamming Shunka over and over again instead. Also, when in katana combat, should I only spam left click or time my attacks? Should I only use just attacks and not PAs during katana combat?

Quote Originally Posted by Izaro View Post
    When should I use katana combat? I always find myself spamming Shunka over and over again instead. Also, when in katana combat, should I only spam left click or time my attacks? Should I only use just attacks and not PAs during katana combat?
    depends, did you take the Combat Escape skill yet? if so, then you can use it anytime you need to quickly heal up while you're in a huge fight, it's also a useful tool to initiate katana gear safely

and you don't really need to spam hold left clicks while in katana combat mode, you can use PAs while in that mode as well, me, sometimes i use Kazan-Nadeshiko when my KC and black heart is up