Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rappy Hunter

dark purple...

its silverish and was expensive for me to get it.

lol a topic i can talk about hair!

ok, so..even though im not a guy i cant turn down an opportunity like this!

I first dyed my hair when i was 13..*sigh* just to draw attention to my natural highlights of course. My hair is naturally dark brown in the winter, but sun exposure in the summer makes it light brown. When i was 14 i had this thing for red hair, so i kept it that way for about...meh 2 years or so. Then i got sick of it.

I took a break from the dyeing mess when i was 16, my poor hair needed a break. But when i turned 17 all hell broke loose. I gave myself purple highlights at first, it was for a school event...hehe powderpuff. Then it eventually morphed into my gorgeous bright pink highlights that i have today. My hair is still brown...so yeah i have to bleach it where its pink. Such a hassle i get a friend to do it.

I'm also a big fan of the hair color in the spray can, lol ya know the stuff people use for halloween. Its just colored hair spray, comes out in one wash. Perfect for when i want to show what little team spirit I have, or when im in the mood for something different. That and it helps me see what a color might look like...its what i used before i dyed my hair purple the first time. When in doubt, destroy the ozone layer with colored hair spray

Rappy Hunter

And they let you in school with that?
    What I know is that most public schools dont let you dye your hair into any color but a natural human color... I had to wait til now.

I had a friend who did it before he transfered to my school. He was from Japan, and figured in America you can do what you want. They gave him a 6 weeks or he was placed into a different school.

Hey! I'm Asian and I don't want to dye my hair or anything. Well...anyways, I actually want to grow my hair long tie it in a ponytail o_0; ::runs before he is pelted with fruit::

My hair sdoesn't look good dyed.

I'm a Sex God when it comes to my hair! My Haircuts are once every 4 weeks, and every other haircut, i get my bangs highlited to a lovely blonde. The rest of my hair is a Josh Hartnett brown (yum...) and I've gotten a million and two complements on it. yay! This is now one of my favorite topics!

I tried dyeing my Hair blonde and it came out... GINGER! Oh the horror of it all. I then tried Dyeing it a Blacky Blue the next day and it came out More Blue than black!
    Gonna dye it again but this time just Black, Blue suits me but I'm a bit bored of it.

I dont like dying my hair...

you can only dye it with professionals!! Those terribly over-priced kits don't do shizzo! (for rizzo my nizzo!) ^o^
    yay

I had my hair black once and blonde once dont think that im gonna dye it again.