Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why not offer an item, though, that lowers all stats by like 5 levels? That would create a lot of lenience, maybe for like 100AC? That's something I could get behind. It's not that I want raising a MAG to be completely without consequence, but that one ill-fed item can screw up your entire plan. It's not even the AC that's the problem; it's the thousands of meseta and hours dumped into feeding it.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I'd be cool for having something that actually costs less than 100 AC. I want to do something with this 50 AC I have leftover. >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Welcome to PSO2 where one little screw up requires paying AC out the ass.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

You all make it sound as if Dex was useless, and dex is as useful as atk, unless you want to have a huge difference in min-max damage variances.

Spoiler!

Last edited by Ciel~Homura; May 10, 2014 at 04:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    I'd be cool for having something that actually costs less than 100 AC. I want to do something with this 50 AC I have leftover. >_>
    50AC seems feasible. 100AC is pushing it being that you can buy a new mag for 200AC more.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Welcome to PSO2 where one little screw up requires paying AC out the ass.
    3 bucks to anyone in a industrialized country ins't shit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    You all make it sound as if Dex was useless, and dex is as useful as atk, unless you want to have a huge difference in min-max damage variances.
    What the OP was referring to was his OCD. Any points in dex or any other stat other than his desired stat got a point flipped his lid which is very understandable.
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    The problem is that only affects early-mid game, where you're using non-rare weapons and crafted weapons. When you've got your rares that are powerful enough to keep uncrafted, your minimum damage gets capped for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel~Homura View Post
    Spoiler!

facepalm* I'm done! lol
    Can't we all just get along?

Yeah, I'd gladly rather buy something that can just get rid of unwanted stats and keep the ones you want. I am sure they'd make more money too, since probably a lot of people made the mistake and want to perfect their pure mag.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Quote Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
    Yeah, I'd gladly rather buy something that can just get rid of unwanted stats and keep the ones you want. I am sure they'd make more money too, since probably a lot of people made the mistake and want to perfect their pure mag.
    Exactly, it's a win-win. I'm heavily invested enough that starting completely over doesn't seem feasible, but I would totally pay to simply loser some of the stats I don't want.