Page 635 of 683 FirstFirst ... 135535585625632633634635636637638645 ... LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,350 of 6822

I really hate how expensive hair/accessories/voices are in PSO2.
    I also hate how I'm such an impulsive buyer in games. I end up falling for a new costume or room goods, and that essentially never lets me hold more than 1 million meseta at a time. At the same time, I just can't help it...

I feel like I will never be able to afford that 8 million meseta braid extension or the 7 million meseta unisex hairstyle, or be able to afford all of the voices I want for all of my characters(guess that's low priority atm, though). >_<

I wouldn't mind the steep prices as much if they were at least shared between characters on the same account, similarly to how lobby actions are, or how support partners share them... sometimes I wonder if it'd just be more efficient to make all of my alt characters into support partners.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Loose = Not tight.
    Lose = Not win.

Pretty easy to figure out, people.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

How am I supposed to trust people who I've only known for 2 or 3 years when I thought I could trust a group that I'd known for 7 years, but they all turned against me?

...major trust issues suck, especially when you want to trust someone, but your judgement keeps telling you not to....I really, really hate this...
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

I guess I kind of have the opposite of trust issues, where I often trust too easily no matter how many times I end up ditched/used.
    Sometimes wonder if I am too nice to strangers.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska

Aw, Community has been cancelled.

I mena, this doesn't come as a surprise and it hadn't been as good as it was in the earlier years, but still. I'm gonna miss it.

It's a shame that this means the series ends with a meteor hitting the Earth and killing everybody.

I doubt myself way too much, and because of a recent breakup with whom I considered my significant other, that's had the odd effect of both getting worst and getting better at the same time.

Finding more people and more communities who support me openly has really opened my eyes to myself, though.

Random complaint: Body, you need to be more restful at night, and not lose my socks... And stop somehow ending upside down and halfway off the bed with your face planted over the AC vent. I'm lucky I didn't get a tattoo from it.

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetur View Post
    I guess I kind of have the opposite of trust issues, where I often trust too easily no matter how many times I end up ditched/used.
    Sometimes wonder if I am too nice to strangers.
    Opens up to people and trusts them -> gets hurt majorly -> shuts down and wallows in self disgust for a while -> drags himself out of it. Repeat.

Average scenario for me. I hate it because I already knew I was mental, unstable, and a whole laundry list of other things, but I just. can't. stop. doing. it.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Opens up to people and trusts them -> gets hurt majorly -> shuts down and wallows in self disgust for a while -> drags himself out of it. Repeat.

Average scenario for me. I hate it because I already knew I was mental, unstable, and a whole laundry list of other things, but I just. can't. stop. doing. it.
    Don't blame yourself for other people betraying you. That does not make you a basketcase. People suck, but their actions are ultimately their problem. Having your trust betrayed is hard and painful, I certainly know, but it doesn't mean that you're the mental one. Society can't handle good, honest people for the most part, not in this era of selfishness and greed.

Modern society CAN handle good, honest people, but only when they're immediately of use. After that? Good fuck luck. The key is in understanding it's their shitty personalities and outlooks on life and not you. You can and will find those like yourself and not shitty. It's just not always easy and takes time.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post

Yeah it sucks. Like sometimes it's a good thing because you can make friends more easily, but it's also bad because of some those bad people who exist and want to take advantage of the nice/trusting people.

Even then, though, I try to stay positive if possible... If it means I can get something positive like making a new friend, then I'll keep doing it. >.<
    At least, I am more aware of things now than when I was younger, so I can at least tell the suspicious/obvious signs of a bad person.
    Ship 9 - Kouki Elska