Default [PSO2] In game rendering problem?

So in the salon, my character is really HD http://puu.sh/8KEgq.png, but in the lobby or everywhere else, the texture looks horrible http://puu.sh/8KEhj.png, please help me up.

I'm using the PSO2 Tweaker to launch the game and the "PSO2 Options" in there are all at the highest.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

The lighting in the salon is different than most of the game and is normal. There's nothing wrong on your end.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The lighting in the salon is different than most of the game and is normal. There's nothing wrong on your end.
    That's what I thought, but the eyes are like this even the brightest place (in my oppinion), the first coast. I have seen other screenshots of people using this + eye and it don't look this bad, mine you can barely tell what it is. >_<

Also the texture difference in the clothes are pretty noticeable. :/

Edit: Fixed, what I did was reset the PSO2 options with the tweaker and set them up to highest again. Turns out the problem was probably that I used to play with the real launcher and the settings of that probably got in the way or something.
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; May 13, 2014 at 05:02 PM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』