Page 723 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 22362367371372072172272372472572673377382312231723 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 46801
    Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

When you add a class to a weapon can you use the PAs for that weapon or just the basic attacks?
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by tfshadow View Post
    I picked up a Talis with Mirage Lv 5 ability on it. That it only affect whatever the Talis itself hits, or magic cast from the Talis?
    It will only affect direct hits from the Talis, it will have no effect on techs.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    When you add a class to a weapon can you use the PAs for that weapon or just the basic attacks?
    You can only use the PAs if you have the weapons primary class as a main or Sub. If not, you cannot use the PAs.

Quote Originally Posted by tfshadow View Post
    I picked up a Talis with Mirage Lv 5 ability on it. That it only affect whatever the Talis itself hits, or magic cast from the Talis?
    Weapon status only activate when the weapon hits, it does not get imbued onto any Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by moorebounce View Post
    You need it as a subclass if I remember.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Vulcan Taint Pincher moorebounce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    You can only use the PAs if you have the weapons primary class as a main or Sub. If not, you cannot use the PAs.
    Thank you
    PSO2 JP Ship 2 Jazmin - HUcaseal - Team: Paranoia-Gaming
    PSO2 NA Ship 3 Orro Munroe HUcaseal - Team: Dark Alliance

I'm looking to upgrade my force's weapons from 9 star to 10 star weapons, but after a browse through cirnopedia, I'm not really seeing any exciting potentials aside from the dark tech boost. What should I be aiming for? I assume a dark weapon for il megid mobbing, and an ice weapon for bosses il barta?

This is going to sound really stupid, but can someone explain to me how Il Barta works? I recently switched to an Ice tree (65/65 Fo/Te), and I don't even know how to use Il Barta properly.

I've been pretty curious about this for a while now; Will sega ever recycle through old ark cash content? I play a cast on the side and to be honest, finding the parts and head piece for some sets is nearly impossible. Not only because of the price people put on them but also because sometimes there's only 2 or 3 of that item on the market...

At this point, i'll take even rumors as to what sega is doing with this lol

Did searches, couldn't come up with a solid answer. Old character from around beta and early release is on Ship 10 -- I quit to wait for English release that never came. Block 20 has no English-speakers of note anymore. I hear leveling is much easier now (getting the initial 3 to level 20 took me dozens of hours), but I'm still not too inclined to bail, lose my character and bouquet rifle and so on. Is there anyone on Ship 10 anymore or should I transfer or reroll on 2?

Just a question about characters and ships. From my understanding we have two free character slots. The second is that it cost AC to transfer a character to another ship. I was wondering if I wanted to create a character on another ship do I have to delete a character from a previous ship ?

Let me explain using the following example.

I have a character on ship 2, which can be considered the primary character. I have a free character slot and want to create a character on say ship 10. Do I need to delete the character on ship 2 to create a character on ship 10, or can I just use the free slot I have to create a character on ship 10 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nulve View Post
    This is going to sound really stupid, but can someone explain to me how Il Barta works? I recently switched to an Ice tree (65/65 Fo/Te), and I don't even know how to use Il Barta properly.
    It's like Il-foi(Lock on and cast, can go through wall), except damage stack, the 4th and 7th cast on the same target get the highest boost damaage, and then it start over.
    So for people with Els, they cast 6 normal cast quickly, and a full charge cast on the 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    I've been pretty curious about this for a while now; Will sega ever recycle through old ark cash content? I play a cast on the side and to be honest, finding the parts and head piece for some sets is nearly impossible. Not only because of the price people put on them but also because sometimes there's only 2 or 3 of that item on the market...

At this point, i'll take even rumors as to what sega is doing with this lol
    They've been recycling stuff for awhile now, just check the AC scratch roster, and see which one has the revival tag on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemako View Post
    Did searches, couldn't come up with a solid answer. Old character from around beta and early release is on Ship 10 -- I quit to wait for English release that never came. Block 20 has no English-speakers of note anymore. I hear leveling is much easier now (getting the initial 3 to level 20 took me dozens of hours), but I'm still not too inclined to bail, lose my character and bouquet rifle and so on. Is there anyone on Ship 10 anymore or should I transfer or reroll on 2?
    There might be, but most likely it'll be friend guild with less then 100 people
    With the introduction of PSO2es, it's much easier to get AC now, if you want to tranfer, but getting to level 20, shouldn't take more then a few hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Evex View Post
    Just a question about characters and ships. From my understanding we have two free character slots. The second is that it cost AC to transfer a character to another ship. I was wondering if I wanted to create a character on another ship do I have to delete a character from a previous ship ?

Let me explain using the following example.

I have a character on ship 2, which can be considered the primary character. I have a free character slot and want to create a character on say ship 10. Do I need to delete the character on ship 2 to create a character on ship 10, or can I just use the free slot I have to create a character on ship 10 ?

2 Character per account.
    So you can have 1 on Ship1, ONe on Ship 2, but that's your max quota, if you want to make more, you eaither have to pay AC or get rid of one of the old on e.
    Last edited by Sizustar; May 24, 2014 at 06:34 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-