Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Melodys View Post
    If Shunka ends up being nerfed to total uselessness, there would be so few Bravers in TD. Sure, they could Kanran/warcry to aggro the Goldras but then what? Hatouing to kill one at an angry mob is too slow and Sakura End at its current state won't cut it due to a lack of maneuverability and safety unless maybe in Katana Combat. Maybe buffed Asagiri teleporting to maintain in air and slash one at a time? I don't know.
    Maybe gekka zakura has increased AOE now, it's a possibility.

After seeing so many amazing weapon camps, due to the large number of them, is it possible that they can cost under 1mil for once?

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

I have friends that I talk to over RC on ship 10 while I stay on ship 2 (I decided not to move over, I just have a spare char I occasionally play on ship 10 now if there's nothing to do on ship 2), and during scheduled DFL EQs ship 10 typically sits at like 10-15% higher than ship 2 by the end. In all honesty, though, I don't really think the difference is anything super amazing in terms of overall skill like some people like to say. I've run quite a few painfully sad SH DFLs on ship 10 that timed out, and it took like a week for one of my friends on ship 10 to actually get into a group that managed to clear him without timing out.

...admittedly, my friend was dragging the party down (like a 50/25 Br/Hu with a really bad weapon), but still lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    I'd say RNG is less of a problem with tech crafting, especially seeing how every higher level recipe has better merits and demerits. At least when we compare it to weapon extending, which is pure bullshit if you're going for lower requirements, not even to mention all-class status.
    Weapon extending fucking sucks because the costs are way too damn high for too little gain.

If anyone out there has extend craft level 40, then you have way too much meseta to waste.

I like the Gekka Zakuro Buff, I enjoyed using Gekka and Tsukimi Sazanka in DF Arms' behind before Shunka/Hatou introduction. Being that said I'd also like a Tsukimi Sazanka buff to go along.

I'm finding weird so many people complaining about Il Megid being OP. Seriously? A decently crafted Umbral Megid 2 can achieve close results and with an AoE. Which can also exploit Zondeel. Il Megid just removes the hassle.

What's making Il Megid powerful is stacking Element Conversion with a weapon that has Demonic Smile and 50% Dark, something all other classes were doing long time ago, when Force was still behind.

The other techs that aren't Il Megid still need more love though. It seems Sega is going to leave tech balancing in our hands through crafting however.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    I like the Gekka Zakuro Buff, I enjoyed using Gekka and Tsukimi Sazanka in DF Arms' behind before Shunka/Hatou introduction. Being that said I'd also like a Tsukimi Sazanka buff to go along.

I'm finding weird so many people complaining about Il Megid being OP. Seriously? A decently crafted Umbral Megid 2 can achieve close results and with an AoE. Which can also exploit Zondeel. Il Megid just removes the hassle.

What's making Il Megid powerful is stacking Element Conversion with a weapon that has Demonic Smile and 50% Dark, something all other classes were doing long time ago, when Force was still behind.

The other techs that aren't Il Megid still need more love though. It seems Sega is going to leave tech balancing in our hands through crafting however.
    Idk what to say

I better go to classes, I guess
    Code:
     <05:05:41> "Cicero.": ill just pussy play
    <05:05:43> "Cicero.": if i sense danger
    <05:05:45> "Cicero.": ill heal
    <05:05:54> "☿Futa_Fiend☿": yeah make joey proud
    pm 4 carry

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm glad the level 3 tech recipes at least seem to doing away with more of the awful demerits on some of the customizations (Changing concentrated Foie demerit to reduce status chance instead of raising PP cost, for instance).
    Where read this?
    Need more info!

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    I'm finding weird so many people complaining about Il Megid being OP.
    The problem with techs/PAs like Il Megid (and Shunka), to me, are the fact that they are so utterly mindless. They don't really require any sort of thought to use and be effective with, especially for the myriad of effects they give. I'm not saying that other PAs/techs in the game require rocket science to use or anything, but Il Megid is literally just letting the game autoseek enemies to destroy for you while requiring almost nothing except for you to charge it up and let go. You could be blindfolded and still kill stuff pretty easily with it.

To me, it's not even the balance/OPness of the numbers (though that of course plays a role). It's the actual design of the ability, how they actually work.

I've used this before, but compare the design of Shunka, a quad-dashing/homing PA that both covers a decent amount of ground with each mini "dash" and sports a very respectable range on each of the actual slashes themselves, with the entirety of the Knuckle PA set, which don't really cover any ground (outside of Straight Charge, which doesn't fulfill the role of both damage dealer and gap closer anyways due to the nature of the attack forcing you to choose one or the other, and RNGFist which is lol when looking at its design).

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    I don't know if you're for or against level 3 tech recipes, but the vibes I'm getting are that you're against it.

Me too.

Instead of actually properly fixing techs, they're fixing techs and attaching a meseta cost to those fixes. Also there's the RNG.

GG Sega.
    I'm actually excited about Level 3 Techs simply because seeing as I'm a non-standard build, any tool Sega gives me to better allow me to play with the big boys is greatly appreciated.

If anything, I support any changes that allow hybrid builds, non-standard builds, and hybrid non-standard builds to better flourish because straight shot and cookie-cutter builds are waaack.

I've dealt with enough min-maxing from PSO1 to last a few lifetimes. I reallllly want things to go against the grain.

HOWEVER...when you put that last part like that, I'm now concerned I'm growing complacent with Sega's F2P RNG Shenanigans of which I'm partially circumventing with Premium/AC.

Help!

I'm falling into their trap!

But I'm having too much fun to stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Rehal View Post
    Where read this?
    Need more info!

Well, while that's cool I'm more worried that it means that some of the ones that are status effect based now might BECOME PP demerits. And that would suck as you can all imagine.

Thanks for source by the way, Zyn.