Page 774 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 27467472476477177277377477577677778482487412741774 ... LastLast
Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 46801

I'm attempting to do the "Pefect Hu/Br" Quest that hands out 5 SP and I was wondering If I could just use Katana to weaken the boss and then finish them with like bullet bow or whatever? The quest says Bullet Bows only/Swords only and stuff...if it's actually swords only, I might run into some problems.

I'm going to start the game but feeling a little overwhelmed by options I know nothing about. I played PSO and PSU extensively. Pretty sure I want to use Fighter and Braver both. But, I'm having trouble deciding on a Race. Cast is classic and what I usually use, but Dewman sounds exactly like my playstyle(sacrifice defense, make everything else good). But man, the hairstyles are garbage for human races for males IMO. How hard is it to get a hairstyle I actually want? How hard is it to get more cast parts? I'm willing to pay.

I know I'm focusing on fashion over gameplay right now but I don't want to invest in a character that looks stupid for 90 hours or something.

Quote Originally Posted by EnixBelmont View Post
    I'm going to start the game but feeling a little overwhelmed by options I know nothing about. I played PSO and PSU extensively. Pretty sure I want to use Fighter and Braver both. But, I'm having trouble deciding on a Race. Cast is classic and what I usually use, but Dewman sounds exactly like my playstyle(sacrifice defense, make everything else good). But man, the hairstyles are garbage for human races for males IMO. How hard is it to get a hairstyle I actually want? How hard is it to get more cast parts? I'm willing to pay.

I know I'm focusing on fashion over gameplay right now but I don't want to invest in a character that looks stupid for 90 hours or something.
    It all can be bought with meseta, extra parts/hairstyles included: choose a placeholder one, replace it later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hc4 View Post
    What is the chance of passing a 65/65/65/65/65/65(65x6)? Percent wise just wondering.
    7.541889062%. 0.65^6 x 100
    Last edited by Kamekur; Jun 7, 2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: I JUST WOKE UP SORRY.
    -PSO2 JP:
    -Kamekur (taco only) : 70/66/50/0/40/0/70 Fi/Hu - Braver
    -Akane Haruna (dropped):66/31/70/66/0/0/0 Ra/Hu - Gu/Hu
    -Akane Iremi (dropped): 30/49/0/0/70/60/53 Fo/Te - Fo/Fi - Fo/Br
    -茜泉:70/70/75/70/75/75/70/21 not Bo.
    -エリ: 70/45/1/0/1/8/70/1 Br/Hu

It's nowhere near 39% when just one of those has a 35% chance of failing, much less all five.

0.65^6 = 0.075 = 7.5%

Quote Originally Posted by arnd View Post
    It all can be bought with meseta, extra parts/hairstyles included: choose a placeholder one, replace it later on.
    How long does it take to replace? Can I change, say, my characters face with meseta? Is there any way to quickly get meseta(like by selling something bought with AC?)

And one more question....Is Dewman better than Cast for Hunter/Braver/Fighter? I know they have worse defense, but in most games a good player that doesnt make mistakes doesn't need defense. Unless the defense is WAY worse...

Quote Originally Posted by Aquanos View Post
    If I could just use Katana to weaken the boss and then finish them with like bullet bow or whatever?
    Yes you can use whatever you want as far as you have the required weapon equipped when the boss dies.

How long does it take to replace? Can I change, say, my characters face with meseta? Is there any way to quickly get meseta(like by selling something bought with AC?)

And one more question....Is Dewman better than Cast for Hunter/Braver/Fighter? I know they have worse defense, but in most games a good player that doesnt make mistakes doesn't need defense. Unless the defense is WAY worse...
    1. The hairstyles from FUN scratch tickets are really cheap, 1k to 10k meseta most of the time. Tickets from AC scratch are usually between 100k (for fugly hairstyles) to 40m (old god-tier hairstyle), you can check the list on Cirnopedia or swiki

2. No you can't change everything for free. Eyes color, eyes pattern, eyebrows, eyelashes, hairstyle, body paint (tattoo's), makeup pattern 1&2 are free. You'll have to pay (with AC) for a remodel ticket (500AC) to change the face size, skin color, body size and the other things. Cast and Caseals can change the parts color with a recolor ticket than you get after trading a rappy suit at the recycle shop (that's 200k to 900k meseta depending of the supply/demand of the market).

3. Fastest way to earn meseta is to buy lots of AC, wait for a new AC scratch, and play the AC scratch lottery, if you are lucky you will get some hairstyle tickets, lobby actions that usually sell for 3m and more.

4. Honestly ... if doesn't matter what race you play, the base stats difference between the 4 races is ridiculously small.
    Example: there is 16 S-ATK difference between a dewman and human, when you have 2000 S-ATK that means close to nothing. I wouldn't recommend to read the class description, Sega tends to exaggerate them.
    However, if you plan to mix-max like crazy, it's maybe not a good idea to play the weakest race like a Force cast or a Hunter newman. But again, it doesn't really matter because you'll always see Force casts doing more damage than some noob Force newearls.
    Last edited by Ordy; Jun 7, 2014 at 03:49 AM.

I'm going to start the game but feeling a little overwhelmed by options I know nothing about. I played PSO and PSU extensively. Pretty sure I want to use Fighter and Braver both.
    My advice is to start with hunter and then sub Fighter and Braver. It's what I did. Both are best used w/ hunter.

Just start playing -- you'll do fine. I had the same questions like 6 months ago. Just make sure your character's tits aren't too big. That's the main issue I have.

Question. Following this guide for TA Naberius, I'm trying to bypass those two asshole Da malmos at the very end. I'm following the guide to a T, but the last catapult is inactive. Where am I cocking it up?

There are two switches before the teleport on left.