How often are people finding these things? After somewhere in the vicinity of 50 VHard Mines trips and about 20 VHard Ruins trips (screw Caves. Too few Pan Arms per trip), the only thing I've come across is Delsaber's Right Arm.

Meanwhile, I'm seeing all of these "Where do I take my Chaos Bringer arm/C-Sorcerer arm?" newbie-ish questions from people who just stumble across these things.

Specifically, I'm looking for S-Beat Arms. If you've got em, and didn't trade for them, how long did it take you to find them?

I guess I was lucky in normal mode when I got 3 delsaber arms. I am looking for those materials too. I knew the sorcerer dropped something but I didn't know about Chaos Bringer. I'm just starting on hard and have hit the mines already but haven't got any Sinow stuff yet. Pan Arms drop stuff too?

Rappy Hunter

Well, I had the advantage of finding 2 Delsaber's arms on Hard, but after over 230 hours of playing I've not found a single S.Beat arm, Pan-Arms arm, or C-Sorcerer cane. My character at the time was a yellowboze. Maybe Section ID has everything to do with it. I'm DROWNING in god equipment though. What's your section ID anyway?

Veteran Fighter

Maybe you should try playing on 'Hard'? I got 3 or 4 Delsaber arms in Hard, then never saw them again. I think arms drop more in Hard... thats where I got my Sinow beats, too.

I found a Delsaber's Right arm on vhard, ruins 2 offline. At the time, my character was level 60 something, about 120 hrs of play.

Delsaber's Right Arm and S-Beat's Arms definately show up more often on Hard mode than any other. The crazy thing is that the Delsaber's seem to collect arms (kinda like how the Predator collects skulls), as they sometimes drop arms from other critters. I got one of the two S-Beat's Arms off of a Delsaber in Ruins 2. The other was from a Sinow Beat in Mine 1. I've found four Delsaber's Right Arms. These have all come from Hard mode. I have yet to find a C-Sorceror's Arm or a C-Bringer's Arm, though.

I got a CBringer arm from a delsaber last night, all I have to say abut that is those dels are even crazier sonsuvbitches than I thought.

And, everone that I know who got SBeats Arm from an SBeat got it in Hard mode, myself included. I had to kill a lot of frickin Sbeats to do it, way more than 50 trips, but dammit I got it.

I've gotten S-beat's offline in Hard Ruins and a C-bringer's offline in V-hard Ruins (both from Delsabers). It all just depends on your section ID. Mine can never get a Delsaber's Right Arm in V-hard, but if you play Viridia in V-hard you'll probably get one. In fact, my friend is Viridia and has gotten 3 in one trip through Ruins before. It also seems some section ID's get S-beat's from Delsabers and some from Sinow Beats.

Well when I found those arms on normal mode with my hunter the section ID was green. Viridia.