Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Why should there be compensation? Because it's good business sense. It costs them quite literally nothing to throw some excubes, tri-boosters, extreme passes and whatever else into our inventories. In exchange, they get to repair some of the enmity generated by this event. Consider the following:

- A week long disruption in many a gamer's routine has sent them looking for other games to fill the void, quite possibly even after PSO2 comes back.

- Said week long disruption has pushed back their content schedule, further raising the possibility for churn.

- An attack that Sega has been seemingly helpless to combat will leave some wondering if their financial details can be trusted with Sega, potentially reducing AC purchasing.

Is this event their fault? Are these fears justified? Debatable and, more importantly, irrelevant. This event has undoubtedly harmed faith and interest in the game and they're the only ones in a position to ameliorate that situation. You can argue that Sega would be perfectly justified in handing out nothing but 1-Day Premium passes to Premium users for the exact amount of days lost and nothing more. But I think Sega would much rather appear some virtual items out of thin air and hand them out like candy to restore any amount of community faith they can.
    Not to mention the momentum it killed from that episode 3 announcement. I can only imagine the money they're losing. And AC purchasing won't be up right away, even while the servers are up. So even if we wanted to get more premium we wouldn't be able to.

Its your move SEGA...
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

AC would be nice.

Special cakes.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

1x ticket for a bowel cleaning

Set the server to 5x rates across the board for a week, including CO rewards and Dudu, plus enable Premium status for everyone like in the beta.

Anything less and it doesn't make up for lost time. In the past week, anybody could have up to 450% RDR just from booster tickets alone, so even if Sega did a +300% event the max you can stack would only be 850%. Considering an additional week would effectively amount to 900% drop rate over the full period, it's up to Sega to make up for lost time.

If it's just a standard Tribooster, then that doesn't even account for possible daily CO rewards. They could set the meseta drop rate to 1000x and I'd still make more from TACOs than farming any area in the game besides XQs, which I have been unable to accrue the passes for thanks to the servers being down. This entire time I could have done one XQ run with 300% MST and 600k from TACOs per character per day.

What if there's no Falz Arms or I don't find a Kazuchi? Twice the amount of time means I have a better chance to encounter those with 275% experience. Even if they run a 3x experience event (up to 475% with tickets), I could still easily gain much more total exp just by playing twice as long.

Then send out a voucher to every character's event storage which lets you waive one AC purchase. So any one item from the shop, one use at the various NPCs, one try or bundle of AC scratch cards, or reviving once mid mission. Basically any warning popup so long as you have the item in your inventory and hit confirm.

Otherwise it's not even worth coming back. All it would mean is Sega doesn't care about its playerbase besides their wallets, and your time is much better spent elsewhere.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I wager it will be a handful of pocket lint and a rubber band.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Prem:

3x Triboosters
    3x 250% Rare drop rate ticket
    1 day premium pass for each down day.

Non Prem:

3x Triboosters
    1x 250% Rare drop rate ticket
    1 day premium pass.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

This is shaping up to be the... 3rd, or 4th time they'll give non-premium users 1 day premium tickets I'm fairly sure. Have a stash of 11* ready for it.

None for those who haven't bought any AC, though, pretty sure.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    My Premium expired today, I hope I receive the proper compensation for this, but like, not really expecting more than some tickets.

I would love weeks and weeks of 200% boosts for all quests as I believe it's the right thing for all of us. And, extend the LQ active time as well.
    Sega have already stated that all effected events will be extended, aswell as additional things to make up the schelided time lost so far.

Sega are also looking to just outright extend anything which has a time limit and brought with tickets, instead of just handing out premium passes. (Got a shop but not premium for example? you wont miss out, same with extra storages).

As far as the compensation go, i imagine a truck-load of ex passes/cubes/tri boosters and probably fun tickets of some sort in addition to the above
    Pso2 - Ship2: Proud manager of team Celestial
    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Loading tunnels have gone from 10-15 seconds down to 2-3 seconds and the normal lobby stuttering mess is buttery smooth currently.
    This must be some kind of glitch, I refuse to believe Sega have finally fixed this game's horrible performance problems.