Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I'd try to see how things goes .... at least I'll wait for next week.

I'll try to log-in using VPN if things get better. And should I got banned .... time to move to another game then. Kinda hard to find Dual Gun class in game with gameplay that I liked

I don't have much time to play due to irl things though ....... I prefer I can get back to PSO2 to relax the brain

Already planned to go premium after bought 1 PS Vita game that I liked ..... but, will see how it goes.
    Last edited by final_attack; Jun 28, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    But SEGA half-asses literally everything else they do, so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by artbunker View Post
    NOt to brag, but I'm using a VPN now. I been playing the game on and off today. For me, getting the game started at time went from smooth to fracking fustrating. IF the IP ban is for real, then SEGA will have problems.

In their defense, there is still a lot of stability in transferring to places and even game freezing NPC's still around. NOt a lot of players either .

Yes you could run a emergency quest or 2 with the amount of people in there. But most of the places felt like ghost towns. our usual blocks of 4,6, and 20 looked like a church after the rapture . Very few folks were in there and it was depressing. No one was talking to anyone either .

No way is SEGA gonna IP block folks for long or at all. Its just too much money to miss out on and too many numbers to lose to impress their shareholders with.
    I would assume the vast majority of their money comes from the JP whales so yeah probably wouldn't matter to them much...

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    No! You break the law and become unlawful!

Merceneries of Lilipa, Meseta Bandits ride again.
    I'm unlawful because of your ignorance but I'm still playing your game
    SEGA, come and bite me
    Last edited by Unwarsky; Jun 28, 2014 at 08:16 PM.

The game is literally two extra clicks for me to start up now, so I'm not deterred at all from playing.

However things definitely won't be the same if friends quit. I'll probably feel less motivated to put in that extra effort. Especially knowing it could all be taken away.

I've always felt it for a long time though. They could go on a banning spree whenever they want to really. Hackers ruined it for us a long time ago when the ToS first got changed, and they ruined it for us again now. With that in mind I've never felt the fear of ban to be a big issue. If I can't be happy with PSO2 in the present, just playing it, then I don't see why I should be anxious about playing it in the future. So I prefer not to think about it too hard. Though I understand where people come from when they invest 1000s of hours into the game for it to be kept away from them.

I just hope to maintain ties with the people I met and properly thank them for help and good times eventually.
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by Unwarsky View Post
    I'm unlawful because your ignorance but I'm still playing your game
    SEGA, come and bite me
    Yeah cause breaking the TOS makes you a lawful player.

Ignorance is bliss...
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

If ep3 hits and theres still an ip block, then ill just use a vpn whether i get banned or not. I tried playing other mmos and they do not interest me in long term like pso does.

There are mmos im interested in but do they arent even out in korea yet let alone even have a english website(though some do) so until they get released and prove to be as fun as pso ill just keep using vpns and making more accounts if i get banned.

Not to mention the ep3 dual sabers are looking hot

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    JP ONRY
    also lol at everyone thinking Sega is losing a huge amount of money by doing this

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_bob View Post
    also lol at everyone thinking Sega is losing a huge amount of money by doing this
    JP ONRY and YOU BAN!

lol they should release a pie graph showing the geographic location of all their players.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Horo The Wise Wolf View Post
    I laughed more than I should have. Thank you.
    You're welcome, I suppose.

To answer the actual question: I hadn't been playing much that past month or two anyway, so I'd probably just sit back and see if they add anything that looks cool to me (the Episode 3 content doesn't look cool to me, so it would have to come after that). If some stuff came out that caught my interest again, I suppose I'd look into a VPN or whatever.

But, that's getting ahead of ourselves. Despite what people have been saying, there's still no solid evidence that any kind of block has been put into place; everyone so far has only posited completely anecdotal 'proof' and theories. Unless Your Uncle Who Works at SEGA tells you, I won't believe there's been an outright "ban."

However, if it turns out there has been, then words wouldn't really be able to express how goddamn stupid SEGA would have to be to do something like that over a couple of probable pizza-grease-soaked neckbeards who used a basic DDoS program to collapse their servers (lol), whom may not have even been from a Western country.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post

I would assume the vast majority of their money comes from the JP whales so yeah probably wouldn't matter to them much...
    No your right a lot of thier money is comming form their Japanese fan base. But the one thing most business folks want is to make more money . IF someone can show a extra 5-10% profit margin under thier reign, then they look good to the company and are rewarded for thier preformance. Now I dont know how Japanese companies work, but I'm sure if you can show a profit with them also , you will be rewarded.

We the "other players" give them that 5-10 % extra that make the folks in charge of the game look better than they already are. No were not the majority of players on the game. Ill give you that. but we are the ones who give that extra bump in profit margin..

They wont let that money slip away so easily.