Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RubyVixen View Post
    How does ACVD stack up to the rest of the series?
    usual stuff since AC4, simplified movement for ease (those Chain Boosting days gone) but I rather prefer it this way. then the final boss is pretty much annoying like the one in Nexus. (fast, more like teleporting doe.)

If you're hardcoring AC2 or similar, I don't think you'll like it.

EDIT: perfect epitome of what I just said.

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    Real men play ACFA or EXVS FB. VD is for pussies. o3o
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Jul 5, 2014 at 01:46 PM.

I haven't touch PSO2 ever since it got closed due to the incident up until now. To be honest, I'm not a fan of "instance-based" type of game. However, I tried to like/enjoy myself with PSO2 despite the similarity. Knowing that it gets even harder (plus the risk) to connect normally or through VPN, I just don't have the heart to bother with the game for now; especially with the enforced IP block in my region.

So IF somehow I ended up quitting PSO2 for good... guess I'll be:
    1. Back to SMO and upload new videos on my channel.
    2. Playing other games; SHMUPS, PCSX2, MOBAs, etc.
    3. MMO hunting.
    4. Indulge in manga(s) like I used to, once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymfidemus View Post
    4. Indulge in manga(s) like I used to, once again.
    i aprove :3

on the other hand, i really wished that pso2 was more open world... there would be so much more to the game if that was the case.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Just decided to go back to playing all my other games
    Hawken
    LoL
    Woahframe
    Dawngate
    BoundStar
    urmom
    TERA

Wildstar
    EVGA x58 Classified 759 Motherboard, Intel 990X CPU @ 4.2 GHz
    Corsair 1200 watt Power Supply, 12 GB DDR3 Corsair
    3x GTX 480's in SLi, Corsair 800D Case
    Please Read, Connection Issue Template.

If my ISP has been permanently blocked I'll stop playing entirely. I don't want to risk trying to connect with a VPN or anything like that. I'll keep trying to see if I can play again in future but, until then, I'm done. It'll be sad to lose PSO2 as I made a lot of good friends whilst playing.

Instead I'll start focusing on some digital art (recently gotten into it), playing WildStar and Pokemon Y, and some older games too. I might even go back to PSO1 (GC) to try and get that God/Ability I've been hunting for over a year I'm also looking after my friends' dog for 3 weeks so that'll keep my busy too.

All of these abbreviations.....

I'm actually trying to update guild wars 2 right now. 57,000 files to go.

I picked up Payday 2 on the steam sale, so my friends and I have been getting into that. It's pretty okay! (Also grindy as hell. I just can't escape...)

Capcom and Tencent is developing Monster Hunter Online's global version apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Yeah.

I used to defend this game a lot but even I eventually lost interest in playing regularly, which says a lot.

The lack of access to the game has basically changed nothing for me since I'm waiting for Episode 3 anyway.
    I remember that. I also expected many would lose interest sooner or later despite all the arguing. Game is shallow. And the thing that saddens me the most is that it's clear that it's not because they cant make a good game, because pso2 is full of great things, it's the direction which ruins it. It's the core decisions they made which are holding it back. Everything whats in pso2 could potentially be a great game, but they decide not to. Which i've always said is pso2 in a nutshell. wasted potential

I find that this has become the case with many games from japan lately. Safe for a few exceptions like platinum games and nintendo. Also capcom's monster hunter i guess. That game almost has too much depth which is probably why many who come from pso dismiss it initially. I didn't "get" monster hunter either until I started giving it more than a couple of hours. It seems many of the producers and directors don't get that little things in gamedesign matter a lot. Pso1 while dated as fuck did it a lot better from that perspective