Page 838 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 33873878882883583683783883984084184888893813381838 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 46801

I have my dash bound to q, and it works perfectly fine except for when I go into the aim view mode(z), I can only dash via the default method(double tapping.) Anyone know how to fix this?

If I remember right, normal and aiming modes have separate button configurations, so check if you set the dash to Q for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The fire vents in caves can work.
    Thanks.

How many crafted techs or what tech recipe do I need to get to unlock the lv3 tech customization recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Faranth View Post
    as far as ik, no it wont work plus u can only active it with Gunner PA (correct me if i am wrong)

cant say for sure how the dmg is calculated on the chain n doubt there is info bout it anywhere. only thing ik is, more hits, more dmg to the finisher (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
    Chain Trigger can be activated with other weapons/PAs. It functions just the same no matter the weapon.

As far as Chain Trigger goes, it gives a certain multiplier depending on how many hits you have. I believe they're tiered in a way. Within a certain number of hits, you get a set multiplier. It varies from 1.5x to 5x and isn't affected by what level the Chain Trigger skill is. The sweet spot is generally considered to be between 20 and 30 as any higher has diminishing returns, with the 20-30 hit giving around a 3x multiplier. Leveling up Chain Trigger only reduces the cooldown and lets you get to skills below it. One of those skill being Chain Finish, which gives an additional multiplier depending on it's level. It's a 1.35x multiplier at level 10. It's multiplicative with the CT multiplier as well. So, if you have 25 hits on the counter, you would have a 3x multiplier. With Chain Finish, it would be a 4.05x multiplier instead. With that being said, Chain Trigger/Finish are generally for boss slaying as most other mobs have too little HP to take advantage of it. If you don't care for bossing, it's usually better to only drop one point into Chain Trigger and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusAZ View Post
    Chain Trigger can be activated with other weapons/PAs. It functions just the same no matter the weapon.
    Ooo!(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ warui warui >///<
    Last edited by Faranth; Jul 8, 2014 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0zero0 View Post
    If I fire bow's vanishing arrow, then fire gu's chain trigger at the same spot and spam regular bow hits with rapid shoot active, does chain finish activate when vanishing arrow explodes?

How do I calculate the damage dealt?
    Just to confirm(since I missed this before), the detonation WILL set off the CT damage bonus. It won't activate the CT bonus if it's applied after CT, but it will ONLY activate if it's placed on the same target area as CT. So, if you put a Banishing Arrow on the bum of a Falz Arm but put the CT on one of the fingers and build the counter on said finger, the Banishing Arrow won't proc the CT bonus.

Is there a guide on how to make money?
    For shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldat J View Post
    2. If the team master does not sign on for 30 days, team master will be appointed to a manager.
    How do I make it so I'm the manager that gets Team Master status? Or does it just assign it randomly to another manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Meyfei View Post
    Is there a guide on how to make money?
    For shops.
    get Excubes, Get Fun points, get Grind Risk Reductions, profit.

other than that, watching the scratch rotation and checking up on items that looks like it'll go up in price once supply has detoriated, like limited edition costumes or something similar.

basically, Marketing Simulator. Supply and Demand.