Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Okay called in again, found someone way more tech savvy than the last 2 (though they understood most of it, this guy was better)

What I was told now is that they are not blocking anything in any way, now for them to be able to resolve the issue is that they need a "reverse Tracert" meaning the host address going to you or w/e. Requesting this from the company for the reverse tracert address would help them a lot to get this issue fixed.

If we can't get the reverse tracert then all we can do is wait for them to unblock us as they're still taking precautions in terms of safety for Sega's servers

Soo if that info helps out some of you again cool, my Japanese is not so great so I have no idea how to get any sort of reverse tracert from them to speed up the fix issue so if you guys know anyone fluent in JP maybe ask them? no idea but as of right now, they cannot do anything without that reverse tracert or until SoJ takes the block off

getting a reverse tracert without the use of any kind of vpn and people who can connect without no problems would be ideal to get this reverse tracert
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 10, 2014 at 07:31 PM.

That isn't a good idea, since Sega would immediately be able to tell that your not in the .JP domains

Couldn't someone just email Sega saying that you're not able to access the website and need a reverse tracert for that reason? You might not get immediately shot down if you focus on pso2.jp rather than your account & the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Urbancowgurl777 View Post
    Couldn't someone just email Sega saying that you're not able to access the website and need a reverse tracert for that reason? You might not get immediately shot down if you focus on pso2.jp rather than your account & the game.
    I havent tried since I can access the site but I did ask 2 of my team mates who are using TWC and Verizon to give me a copy of their Tracerts to give Comcast PSO2's IP addresses, no idea if this will help or not but if there are any new IP's detected it might help idk

I'm going to get a call from a technician within 72 hours. I haven't gotten as far as some of the other people in this thread, but if anything, I might be able to get an update on how things are going. Assuming it isn't a fail technician ._.

I highly suspect that it is a mere routing issue, because my backup DSL service connects with no problems.

As much as I'm glad (sort of) on this needed vaca from PSO2....my desire to want to play its becoming stronger..and the fact that i can't makes think.....

I'm probably won't do it but still lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

The funny thing is...I logged on earlier and I actually forgot how to play. Besides, Its a hassle to use my backup service so I can wait until Comcast gets their act together and fixes it.

Lol that's probably gonna be me

*hops on and grabs controller*

Me: How da hell do you play Gunner again? And what the hell is this "Shunka Class" people speak of....
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

It's been so long that my 360 controller feels strange in my hands.