Page 875 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 37577582586587287387487587687787888592597513751875 ... LastLast
Results 8,741 to 8,750 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Probably, but I've been playing with a Force since PSO V1, not gonna change anytime soon. That being said, the added bonus of being a Techer made this game much better than I expected.
    Well, I just thought it was worth noting for a newer player. I really recommend trying other subs later on by the way. Braver is a pretty good force sub at this point and bouncer is looking to possibly be pretty solid as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Well, I just thought it was worth noting for a newer player. I really recommend trying other subs later on by the way. Braver is a pretty good force sub at this point and bouncer is looking to possibly be pretty solid as well.
    Probably, but right now, playing as a Techer at Lv35 wit a Lv45 Force as a subclass and some tech at Lv10, I kill everything on the screen on Hard in seconds.

Tried a mission on VHard back at Lv 40 with my Force as my main class, wasn't too difficult, so I'm pretty sure that once I have 400 S-Defense and able to equip my new armor, that it should be easy enough.

I heard some talk about a boost week coming. Does anybody know when the date of that is? I'm particularly interested if there is a +10% Affixing rate involved.

Anyone know the name of the title next to Falz Hunar's name In TD3?

Edit

never mind.
    I think it's Font of Malevoience
    Last edited by Aquanos; Jul 23, 2014 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowth117 View Post
    Well, I just thought it was worth noting for a newer player.
    nothing worth? I don't know, desynthesis 20 Tech PA = 200~220k (without great success). That's pretty cool for a new player and you'll collect 20 disks in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamigamini
    I heard some talk about a boost week coming. Does anybody know when the date of that is? I'm particularly interested if there is a +10% Affixing rate involved.
    We aren't 100% sure yet, last year we had a +10% affix boost for the 1st anniversary web panel event, so it's safe it assume we'll get one this year too. But that's only if we reach the mission requirements, already failed a mission, can't say it's looking good.

Check the progress right here: http://pso2.jp/players/event/2nd_anniversary/webevent/

The affix boost and grind boost will most likely be Mission 8 and 9

I keep getting this message in pso2es, can't understand a thing of what google translates from it:

I can log in, get daily reward, then the message, I close it with the X and can check mails, but if I try to play a mission the message pops again.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I keep getting this message in pso2es, can't understand a thing of what google translates from it:

I can log in, get daily reward, then the message, I close it with the X and can check mails, but if I try to play a mission the message pops again.
    It says you have too many chips. You need to get rid of some.
    The options from left to right:
    Extend your chip inventory slots
    Grind
    Sell

Hey guys

currently i'm gunner/hunter hybrid..
    is there any reason why my sub-class did not gain any exp?

even if i change into gunner/ranger it still won't gain anything

my gunner/hunter/ranger is at lv 21/27/40 currently, where lv 40 is the cap
    i want to raise the level of my hunter by making it as sub-class, and x-cube by playing as gunner with ranger as sub-class..

sorry for the noob question

Quote Originally Posted by Brizone View Post
    Hey guys

currently i'm gunner/hunter hybrid..
    is there any reason why my sub-class did not gain any exp?

even if i change into gunner/ranger it still won't gain anything

my gunner/hunter/ranger is at lv 21/27/40 currently, where lv 40 is the cap
    i want to raise the level of my hunter by making it as sub-class, and x-cube by playing as gunner with ranger as sub-class..

sorry for the noob question
    If you're playing SEA then they might not have subclass exp yet.

You only get excubes if you lvl up again after reaching 70, lvl caps because you didn't do a CO do not count.

Hu at 27 hould definitely get exp though, subclasses only stop gettign exp at lvl 50 (aside from the cap).

Also, you usually get a couple of 10* weapons from any SH EQ, sometimes over 10.
    About half of that on average in VH, so trying to get excubes from lvling up to a virtual 41 at 10% exp rate is about 100 times slower.
    At the moment I have about 60 excubes, 30 unused 10* weapons and 15 10* passes in my storage and I'm only in VH+ for like 2 months now.

Also, the easiest way to lvl up low classes is doing COs with your highest class and feeding these to the low classes.
    Especially VH+ Hans / Franka / Daily Orders / TACOs.
    You do get less exp but considering how low lvl up exp is at low lvls compared to later, it's still very fast.