Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 LastLast

sakai is looking good and happy in some of those pics. Game's succes must be affecting him in a good way

My problem is how gunslash is all gun and no slash

like seriously the melee part is still bad

Which is all to do with the limited range, mobility, and hitboxes of its PAs, honestly.

Really, gunslash melee PAs should've more closely resembled katana's launch PA set. More sweeping slashes, quicker animations, cheaper costs, etc.

They could just boost the damage of its PAs to make them so stupid strong that jumping the bad design hurdles is worth it through sheer omgwtfery, but that's all they've ever done in PSO2 and look where it's gotten them.

and see Easy mode v3.0?

i seriously had enough with v1.0 and v1.5 and the current v2.0.

even though I use Ra/Hu.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Which is all to do with the limited range, mobility, and hitboxes of its PAs, honestly.

Really, gunslash melee PAs should've more closely resembled katana's launch PA set. More sweeping slashes, quicker animations, cheaper costs, etc.

They could just boost the damage of its PAs to make them so stupid strong that jumping the bad design hurdles is worth it through sheer omgwtfery, but that's all they've ever done in PSO2 and look where it's gotten them.
    You know what I'd like to see? In addition to fixing the weapon for all the classes, I'd like to see some class specific skills for the gunslash for Braver. Its the freaking Melee/Range hybrid and Gunslash is exactly that, so why can't Bravers take advantage of it?
    There's just so much wrong with the weapon, its hard to imagine what it'll be like in Ep. 3 after the improvements they're making to it.
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    and see Easy mode v3.0?

i seriously had enough with v1.0 and v1.5 and the current v2.0.

even though I use Ra/Hu.
    I'm not saying we should see moves so good at their given task that people bring 5 gunslash palettes with 3x of the same PA, like we saw with katanas, but surely you can imagine some kind of middle ground between sakura end and :shudder: tri impact.

I really don't want to see Rocket Launch (Ein Raketen) doing 20k headshots.

and see Shower Impact (Regenschlag) doing Shunka pre-nerf damage as well.

the Gunslash was really a bad choice at all, they should have given it class that profits using Gunslash. unless they put Gunslash gear in all classes, seperate from all other skills. I kind of want to see how Gunslash Gear would work.

Sudden realization: now that I think about it, its been ages since I used Gunslash and probably need to see if 20k Ein Raketen Headshots are already happening.
    Last edited by WildarmsRE5; Aug 6, 2014 at 10:50 AM.

Would only happen if you have an 11* gunslash

Except for Bio/XQ ... a 10* Caliburnus with its JA latent would probably still outdps the other 11* GS' (at least with our current skill trees).

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Idea for a gunslash PA: Gouging Shot: Stab the target deeply, then change to Gun mode and unleash a powerful shot directly inside, ignoring enemy defense and resistance. Can be charged to increase the power of the ranged shot. Fails if the short-ranged stab doesn't land.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO