Page 990 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 49089094098098798898999099199299310001040109014901990 ... LastLast
Results 9,891 to 9,900 of 46801

Hello there, basicly I've read about abilities and how to add them on cirnopedia but there are some things I didn't really get.

- I couldn't find a section where they explain how to add slots to items, how is that done?
    - Didn't find how to add a soul either and/or boost said soul
    - Also, how can I see the risk I have of losing abilities on an item when I'm trying to add new ones?

thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by WildarmsRE5 View Post
    I'd rather just keep using the crafted one until you get a decent 10* or 11*, perhaps Bio Katana (11*) is a good choice and fairly accessible to all players as well.
    Ok, makes sense. Now I actually have a 6* Katana laying around in my inventory... was wondering if I should craft that just for the slightly higher stats? Might be a bit harder to grind to +10 though lol.

Also a bit tougher for me because I'm Braver lol.
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

nah, just stick to what you're using now, you'll just pool more money into something useless that you'll replace sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosheal View Post
    Hello there, basicly I've read about abilities and how to add them on cirnopedia but there are some things I didn't really get.

- I couldn't find a section where they explain how to add slots to items, how is that done?
    - Didn't find how to add a soul either and/or boost said soul
    - Also, how can I see the risk I have of losing abilities on an item when I'm trying to add new ones?

thanks in advance!
    1. You add on extra ability by choosing an ablity that it doesn't have to the current available slot, using ability that is on the main gear and fodders.
    2. Soul require two of the same soul, or Soul receptor, X-Atk boost are item from AC scratch that you can buy from Player shops, they give 100% chance on an exisiting slot.
    3. The success is shown by DUDU or Monica
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I also have a question with prepatch.

Before downloading the final patch of EP3, Should I select all the files in the -precede folder then put them in the normal folder (data/win32)?

Sorry if this question has been asked 14984897 times.
    Pls.

Also anyone else having connection issues with Proxy/PingZapper ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    1. You add on extra ability by choosing an ablity that it doesn't have to the current available slot, using ability that is on the main gear and fodders.
    2. Soul require two of the same soul, or Soul receptor, X-Atk boost are item from AC scratch that you can buy from Player shops, they give 100% chance on an exisiting slot.
    3. The success is shown by DUDU or Monica

So basicly if I got that right I can only change the abilities of an item according to the number of abilites it already has? For exemple, if I have an item with 3 abilities then i can add up to 3 abilites on it maximum or a 4th with lower chances of success Or if I have another item who doesn't have any abilities I could only add one with a lower chance of success?

I can't just add an empty ability slot?

Quote Originally Posted by chaosheal View Post
    So basicly if I got that right I can only change the abilities of an item according to the number of abilites it already has? For exemple, if I have an item with 3 abilities then i can add up to 3 abilites on it maximum or a 4th with lower chances of success Or if I have another item who doesn't have any abilities I could only add one with a lower chance of success?

I can't just add an empty ability slot?
    Pretty much.
    And also the item need to be the same type and have same number of slots.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Hello, fellas.
    I've got weapon with 'Restraining Crystall' potential, but I can't find info about it. It supposed to boost enemy-freezing rate, but... how much? I'm not sure if I wanna mess with my weapon, if it gives like 1%. If somebody have this potential unlocked in a weapon, then can you please tell me how good effect is? Can you even tell the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobuVamp View Post
    May I know if I download the Mega links for Prepatch manually... after having 4 parts of the prepatches in preparation for Episode 3, what should I do next in order to install them into the right folder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I also have a question with prepatch.

Before downloading the final patch of EP3, Should I select all the files in the -precede folder then put them in the normal folder (data/win32)?

Sorry if this question has been asked 14984897 times.
    1. Wait for the maintenance
    2. Copy (don't Cut/paste, it's always safer to keep a backup) all the files from the "_precede" folder to "pso2_bin/data" folder"
    3. Overwrite existing files
    4. Wait for the end of the maintenance
    5. Patch the game
    6. Play EP3

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Hello, fellas.
    I've got weapon with 'Restraining Crystall' potential, but I can't find info about it. It supposed to boost enemy-freezing rate, but... how much? I'm not sure if I wanna mess with my weapon, if it gives like 1%. If somebody have this potential unlocked in a weapon, then can you please tell me how good effect is? Can you even tell the difference?
    Can't find any info about the freeze rate increase on japanese wiki. But either way, that latent is pretty bad and not worth the investment.

Removing the freeze status of a target when attacking it kinda kills the whole purpose of freezing them to begin with. At this point, Freeze is probably the worst Status Effect in PSO2.
    Last edited by Ordy; Aug 26, 2014 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    1. Wait for the maintenance
    2. Copy (don't Cut/paste, it's always safer to keep a backup) all the files from the "_precede" folder to "pso2_bin/_data" folder"
    3. Overwrite existing files
    4. Wait for the end of the maintenance
    5. Patch the game
    6. Play EP3

Can't find any info about the freeze rate increase on japanese wiki. But either way, that latent is pretty bad and not worth the investment.

Removing the freeze status of a target when attacking it kinda kills the whole purpose of freezing them to begin with. At this point, Freeze is probably the worst Status Effect in PSO2.
    Alright, thank you very much !