Page 58 of 413 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168108158 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    im not really sure if photon blade fever is really worth taking. i maxed it out, deals 700 damage per hit at 750-ish s-atk

and i barely use it unless it's against bosses
    What photon blade fever does is double the amount of the blades . DB gear is already awesome and with that skill you basically double the awesomenes.. Also because of the amount of blades the gear is going to fill every time if all hit , permitting spamming and giving DB BO an spammable homming ranged attack. If you alternate it with PA's , it becomes a really crazy dps that makes bo reaaaaaally good

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    My friend wants to know if BO/BR or BR/BO would work out with DB as the main weapon.

Also can someone please explain to me how Jet Boots work in terms of attacking, comboing, casting Tech and PAs?

Also, do JBs rely on TATK? And what the hell is Aptitude?
    Bo/Br works, but not sure on harder levels

i haven't use those much (because bo/br), so i'll let someone else answer

I heard that it relies on S and T, not sure, and aptitude is Dex

I kinda regret not going the full 175 dex on my braver's mag now. May make one in the future to go BR/BO or BO/BR.

Signature by Gama

i cant wait for bio weapons to come out so i can go all class boots te/bo, so long as i keep shifta up it should not end up too badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine2009 View Post
    i cant wait for bio weapons to come out so i can go all class boots te/bo, so long as i keep shifta up it should not end up too badly.
    I sat there in my room crafting 3* boots till they got techer/bouncer worth it 450+ damage is pretty good for a starter weapon

I got lucky and did it within 25k too
    Last edited by Specialgirl; Aug 27, 2014 at 01:39 PM.

Does anyone know how the field skills work? Like, do they surround you, or do they leave a dome in a spot like megiverse? Is it affected by territory burst?

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

They surround you with a circle very similar to Ketos P.

Also

#JetSetMasterRace

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    Also can someone please explain to me how Jet Boots work in terms of attacking, comboing, casting Tech and PAs?

Also, do JBs rely on TATK? And what the hell is Aptitude?
    JBs use t-atk for their PAs unless you have switch strike active, which simply makes them s-atk dependent. JBs take on the element of any fully charged offensive tech you cast, so you can switch to elements to match whatever enemy you're fighting on the fly pretty much.

The weapon action does several different things depending on when you hit it.

If you're not comboing into it, it'll perform a dodge action, and also set off your elemental burst if you have an element active. Elemental Burst just does a wide AoE attack that seems kind of weak to me. Kind of regret spending 5 SP in it, tbh.

If you use it after a normal, it'll perform a string of attacks that can recover PP. The start-up also appears to have i-frames just like the standing dodge.

Using it during Moment Gale performs another attack that has a zondeel pull + aoe damage + zanverse effect. You have no i-frames when using this. This looks like it has pretty amazing mobbing potential.

Using it during Strike Gust slams you down and casts shifta. No i-frames.

Using it during Gran Wave (?) makes you backflip and cast deband. You're completely invulnerable during the backflip, and you have a long JA circle to abuse here to JA another Gran Wave with.

Ship 2 - Player ID: Faust
    Ashbell HUFIdewman - フランブローズ FOFIcaseal - GALE GUHUmarl

Thanks for explaining that, I'd been wondering exactly the same thing!

Once I'm done maxing out Techer (2 more levels to go) I'm gonna have some fun!

I went ahead and dived into the DB tree, getting Photon Fever stuff first. I have to say, Photon Blade was amazing. I don't even need PAs. Just pop fever, attack once to JA, and shift on every JA. The DEEPS...it's just stupid. With my normals getting weakpoints for 100-200 ish. PHoton Fever blades hit 1k-2k. Outside of fever (I got the fever dmg bonus) they are pretty weak.