Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Healing Guard works with Katana and Daggers (can't get it to work with Knuckles, haven't tried other weapons)

Tech Arts JA doesn't work with normal attacks

Limit Break will trigger Half/Deadline Slayer by itself, then fully heals you once it wears off (even if you were already heavily damaged before activating it). PP Convert also heals you by 30% once it's over, but *line Slayers go off of your reduced max HP (so you would need 35% or 17.5% HP.

Bullet Keep only works with Rifle/Launcher. Does not trigger PP Save unless your current weapon is loaded with a special bullet.

Charge Escape doesn't save your spent PP and doesn't work with Namegid. If you don't have enough PP to use the tech (again) after dodging, or release the key during the dodge, you will still retain your charge until you press the PA button again. This will also allow you to walk around with a fully charged Ilfoie. Switching weapons or using a different tech will remove your reserved charge.

Attack Advance doesn't work with Katana Finish, Counter Edge, uncharged techs, Wand Gear, or SRoll Arts, which all count as "normal attacks" when it comes to Chain Trigger/Finish.
    You're doing the lord's work, and yes Healing Guard won't work with Knuckles because the ducking doesn't function as a block, just a moment where you're completely invincible.

Shame about charge escape though.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

So with Tech Arts JA normal attack -> PA -> normal attack -> PA would give no bonus damage at any point right?

Is healing guard 5% of your max HP? Seems kind of weak.

Weak indeed but it also heals nearby allies.

Ohh, healing guard works with katanas? That's super nice, I assumed it would be a HU weapon only type of skill. That should be a fun one for HU/BR. I'm assuming it still works with counter blocking?

Was really hoping that bullet keep would stay when I switch to gunslash, but still switching to launcher after using wb works fine for me.

Signature by Gama

Anyone tried switch strike yet? Want to know if S atk will increase the damage of techs casted from boots as well as other attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyone tried switch strike yet? Want to know if S atk will increase the damage of techs casted from boots as well as other attacks.
    I would have, but I'm stuck at college classes atm so yeah... got to wait till later
    Ship 02 - Ur, Player ID: Niare Sky
    75/55 BR/BOdewearl Niare Sky, 54/40 GU/RAmar Davin Carver
    YouTube Channel here - check it out!
    PSO2 Story Playlists: Episode 1 | Episode 2

i think it jsut uses your t-atk instead of s-atk but only for basic atks and PA so no techs when i used it it didnt look liek the damage changed at all

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    Ohh, healing guard works with katanas? That's super nice, I assumed it would be a HU weapon only type of skill. That should be a fun one for HU/BR. I'm assuming it still works with counter blocking?
    It's not a huge heal, but it's rather nice considering Katana counter and stuff.

Can also get J Reversal Cover for even more heals if you want lol.
    DJMetals Ship 2
    BR/FI/HU

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

As far as I can tell it only works with normal attacks. You'd use your S-atk stat instead of your T-atk stat. It's an active, not a passive, so you can switch and it has no cooldowns.