Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

If another players buffs your HP with deband via the Techer skill, and you cast deband on yourself even if you don't have the techer skill, you can prevent the HP buff from expiring.

This has implications of saying the same happens with critical strike. I'm not sure about the time limit though and whether or not you also keep the other player's extended assist time.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    If another players buffs your HP with deband via the Techer skill, and you cast deband on yourself even if you don't have the techer skill, you can prevent the HP buff from expiring.

This has implications of saying the same happens with critical strike. I'm not sure about the time limit though and whether or not you also keep the other player's extended assist time.
    My alt's FP is a TEHU that I use as a buff bot when I solo as BOFI or FOFI to get my greedy hand on that 3min buff time AND the the TE's upgrade version. Once she finally casted each one time, she is like any other FP, a mob distraction, since I can now refresh them myself.

I don't really keep track of my damage, so I cannot confirm shifta strike, but there would be no reason when Deband related buffs does.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Best buff stacks, and this combines to my knowledge. I kept my friend's Shifta Advance +10 while my extend assist went over. Same if vice versa. If I get bored and test Shifta strike later, I'll post again, but yeah, just have someone make a Techer main FP and keep recasting before it dies. I use this with Bouncer and it's shifta skill, so that's an easy 15% damage bonus just for being in the air.

Shifta Strike carries no matter who started. Deband obviously does, and I guess Deband toughness actually works on forces now. I mean, who else really needed it. :|

Just to note: I was FoBr while maintaining the deband HP another FoTe gave me.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat