Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I'm using pingzapper. I was turned to it durring the DDoS age. Just sign up a free account, download the trailware, install, go to games and add pso2, set the launcher to tweaker and the main game to your pso2.exe, turn zapper on, launch game by right clicking the pso2 short in zapper, once you load it through tweaker and select you ship (prior to pressing enter for pass) alt+tab over to zapper and right click restart tunnel wait 30 seconds and toggle zapper off, alt+tab back log in and join my team deadly dragons we need more people.

Quote Originally Posted by LoN_Lina View Post
    I'm using pingzapper. I was turned to it durring the DDoS age. Just sign up a free account, download the trailware, install, go to games and add pso2, set the launcher to tweaker and the main game to your pso2.exe, turn zapper on, launch game by right clicking the pso2 short in zapper, once you load it through tweaker and select you ship (prior to pressing enter for pass) alt+tab over to zapper and right click restart tunnel wait 30 seconds and toggle zapper off, alt+tab back log in and join my team deadly dragons we need more people.

Does this disconnect you after a period of time or if you use this method you can play indefinitely?

Is TWC still having problems??? Cuz I still am, man it's been over 12 hours...

My overall internet is fine but I just can't access the official game site nor the game
    Last edited by airprinzh2o; Sep 25, 2014 at 09:41 AM.

Yep, TWC user in LA. Still down for me.
    I tried testing the ping and all that jazz and the result was that the ping was looping. Going to ride it out for a week before deciding to jump on the proxy train.

Quote Originally Posted by Boney010 View Post
    Yep, TWC user in LA. Still down for me.
    I tried testing the ping and all that jazz and the result was that the ping was looping. Going to ride it out for a week before deciding to jump on the proxy train.
    God I hope it doesn't last for a week. But at least it's not just me.

Update: Looks like there's issues with TWC scattered across the contry.
    Last edited by Hatsodoom; Sep 25, 2014 at 11:29 AM.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

so when its gonna be finished this manteinance

Hope not, wanted to buy AC this October, but if I can't connect then well...
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Damn, I thought TWC had finally done something right for once. Guess all good things do have to come to an end.

Remember earlier in the week when Sega announced they would be taking measures to monitor the server traffic, and that you may experience issues connecting or experience more lag? I feel like this has something to do with that, for sure.

Anyway, I'm back to using my VPN again, no problems here. I should just get used to using it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by DJcooltrainer View Post
    Damn, I thought TWC had finally done something right for once. Guess all good things do have to come to an end.

Remember earlier in the week when Sega announced they would be taking measures to monitor the server traffic, and that you may experience issues connecting or experience more lag? I feel like this has something to do with that, for sure.

Anyway, I'm back to using my VPN again, no problems here. I should just get used to using it all the time.
    I had considered that myself, but I was able to connect after maintinence so, I dunno. Most people got cut off evening yesterday.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

Well I dunno. I have Brighthouse but from what I've read up on Brighthouse is just a branch off of TWC. And TWC is having lots of reports of internet issues as of the 24th. Hopefully it's just them and we haven't gotten the guillotine.