Page 34 of 758 FirstFirst ... 24313233343536374484134534 ... LastLast

I'm curious as to just how many quests it took you to amass those Banther cards.

I'm also not sure how to go about seeing my push notifications from PSO2ES with Bluestacks. I have all of them turned on, but aren't certain where I should be looking for them.

Tried out a different chip loadout today, Max damage is higher, think I'll switch back to the other set, or maybe switch the Free atk-up for the Free NotLisa chip to test it tomorrow..

Today's set

Default set
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

So I did some testing with the new weapon using my Br at 65 (and then fell unconscious shortly after). My verdict? For the time being, these weapons are godly in the world of es because of Fast Learner.

So remember how I said these weapons will easily overpower an Orochiagito?
    Here's my loadout and stats using the Orochiagito - note how my s-atk current sits at 884, and also that it is capped due to the absurd and unreachable requirement (of level 82):

Spoiler!

Here's the Huriosangoku. See the rather large increase due to me being able to use this thing at full power?

Spoiler!

Here's a general idea of what kinds of damage I was seeing with the Huriosangoku (you can also note how fast I've taken it down to the goalpoint and just how much past the goalpoint I did):

Spoiler!

And well, that lead to this kind of damage...

Spoiler!

By my estimate, that level of damage is about 70-75% of Banther Ong on VH. So near the end of the EM, I was helpfully taking out pretty much anything at the 70% level to 0. Made for some really quick rewards too, since I was able to nab another 3 chips.

As for how many runs it took? Lots. I have 77 stamina max, I burned about 18 coins (perfectly ok, had 31 to start, earned a coin bonus along the way for reaching 250 unique chips in the catalogue, nothing I want to scratch for) and had 3 breaks along the way due to PC EMs, which allowed me to regain 6-12 stm points each. I was also switching classes to get free refills on level up as well. While I could have saved a lot of coinage by just running normal, that also means turning down many drops with Soul and Gift Receptors, and those are really really easy money.

Now that I have this weapon, I expect farming for more chips to be a non-issue, since I can guarantee that a death won't take any more than me having to run once or twice - it'd almost be like running normal, with VH level rewards. Who knows, I may actually try to craft this thing to raise the power more... and hopefully not take the weapon overlimit.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 11, 2014 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    So I did some testing with the new weapon using my Br at 65 (and then fell unconscious shortly after). My verdict? For the time being, these weapons are godly in the world of es because of Fast Learner.

So remember how I said these weapons will easily overpower an Orochiagito?
    Here's my loadout and stats using the Orochiagito - note how my s-atk current sits at 884, and also that it is capped due to the absurd and unreachable requirement (of level 82):

Spoiler!

Here's the Huriosangoku. See the rather large increase due to me being able to use this thing at full power?

Spoiler!

Here's a general idea of what kinds of damage I was seeing with the Huriosangoku (you can also note how fast I've taken it down to the goalpoint and just how much past the goalpoint I did):

Spoiler!

And well, that lead to this kind of damage...

Spoiler!

By my estimate, that level of damage is about 70-75% of Banther Ong on VH. So near the end of the EM, I was helpfully taking out pretty much anything at the 70% level to 0. Made for some really quick rewards too, since I was able to nab another 3 chips.

As for how many runs it took? Lots. I have 77 stamina max, I burned about 18 coins (perfectly ok, had 31 to start, earned a coin bonus along the way for reaching 250 unique chips in the catalogue, nothing I want to scratch for) and had 3 breaks along the way due to PC EMs, which allowed me to regain 6-12 stm points each. I was also switching classes to get free refills on level up as well. While I could have saved a lot of coinage by just running normal, that also means turning down many drops with Soul and Gift Receptors, and those are really really easy money.

Now that I have this weapon, I expect farming for more chips to be a non-issue, since I can guarantee that a death won't take any more than me having to run once or twice - it'd almost be like running normal, with VH level rewards. Who knows, I may actually try to craft this thing to raise the power more... and hopefully not take the weapon overlimit.
    Heard some interesting about attack chip that people are saying.
    That the level of the attack doesn't effect the attack power as much as reaching 250 element.

So I'll test it tomorrow with a Lv.4 Dark spell chip in tomorrow's EQ<Only way to see damage> and, Lv.7 and Lv.10 chip with the same support chip.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

That's absurd. I haven't found a single chip yet sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Heard some interesting about attack chip that people are saying.
    That the level of the attack doesn't effect the attack power as much as reaching 250 element.

So I'll test it tomorrow with a Lv.4 Dark spell chip in tomorrow's EQ<Only way to see damage> and, Lv.7 and Lv.10 chip with the same support chip.
    This is actually correct. Levelling an attack chip does nothing to its power, nor does using a higher rarity chip of the same attack, its completely based on your attack stat and element. A lv1 chip, will do almost as much as a level 50 chip, but level 51 is a slight better skill, so you get a small boost there. From 51-70 is almost the same as well. Furthermore, whether it's 4/5 star, 7*, or 10* doesn't matter either.

When you level an attack chip, all you're getting is more HP, CP, and element (which would raise your attack if you're hitting weaknesses). All of which are still important. The more stars, the better the gain on stats - which is why you might use a higher rarity chip.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Oct 11, 2014 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This is actually correct. Levelling an attack chip does nothing to its power, its completely based on your attack stat and element. A lv1 chip, will do almost as much as a level 50 chip, but level 51 is a slight better skill, so you get a small boost there. From 51-70 is almost the same as well.

When you level an attack chip, all you're getting is more HP, CP, and element (which would raise your attack if you're hitting weaknesses). All of which are still important.
    So if I can reach 250 element with a lower level chip, use that, because it'll cost less CP to use it instead of the higher level chip.

Screenshot dump

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So if I can reach 250 element with a lower level chip, use that, because it'll cost less CP to use it instead of the higher level chip.
    Yup. You only go with the higher level chip if you need the extra HP, CP, or Element. Since Io chip and Quna chip skills depend on that high level of HP, its best that I keep it up. Same with anyone using the Miku chip - the higher the CP the more you gain back.

I was wondering about photon art chips. Does a 10* chip do more damage compared to its 7* version?

I currently have a 7* Torrential Arrow and a 10* Megid. The 10* Megid has so much cost that I can't fit a fourth character chip that I otherwise could with the 7* Torrential Arrow.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

10* PA chips do more damage than 4/7* variants, but the fact that (unless you have crazy scratch luck) you can't max their ability level to lower their cp cost to a much more respectable level means a maxed ability 4/7* will out damage it on a cp:damage ratio. damagae:time is probably still in favour of the 10* variants though.