Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Hater of mag-lovers

"I don't necessarily agree with it, but it is a legitimate way to level up."

NOT playing the game IS NOT a legit way to level. Geez. It's a cheat. Period. By definition. Learn English.

Its not even really an exploit. If you pay money for a turbo controller to use it for what its meant to do then hey. Its not hacking, its not duping, and its not PKing so dont cry about it. I personally wouldnt mind trying it on my 135 character to raise her up cause i HATE spending countless hours trying to gain one level.

Hater of mag-lovers

Actually, yes, it is an exploit. By definition. You are exploiting a gameplay parameter to do something other than what was intended.

I'm not saying the Recobox cheat is wrong. But it is a cheat. There are no two ways about it.

Hildebear Hunter

I am kind of new to the game so what is a Recobox trick and how do you do it?

If this is cheating, then piping for rare enemies is cheating as well.

i did the trick from level 1 to 136. i started on sunday the 20th. it takes so long to level up that way now, it really is just annoying to have to wait countless hours for a couple of levels.

who knew this game would be so addicting?

The downside to the trick is that you can't play while you're doing the trick (unless you live with someone with PSO and a separate GC and he's working all week, but that's beside the point). Also, getting a character up to lvl 200 kind of takes away the reason to play that character, so I wouldn't recommend going to 200 on any character you have any special attatchment to. Currently I am only doing this trick on my RAcaseal and my FOnewm, as I don't plan on using them much because I love my RAmarl and FOnewearl much more I just wanna see what some level 200 characters can do, without having to wait 2 years for my favorite characters to finally get there

On 2003-07-25 12:54, Nall wrote:
    i did the trick from level 1 to 136. i started on sunday the 20th. it takes so long to level up that way now, it really is just annoying to have to wait countless hours for a couple of levels.
    That's why you start doing the trick with a Mil Lily

You get 4½ times the exp per hour

It's not cheating or legit.

The answer is that it's retarded.

Who the fuck cares.