Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Halikus View Post
    This issue is NEVER going to be fixed from Sega's end. They have stopped publishing the route to their servers to non Japanese servers. If they were going to undo this then it would have happened a long time ago.

If you are lucky enough to be able to connect without VPN/SSH/Proxy then it means your ISP is using a provider inside Japan to serve requests from Japanese addresses which can then resolve the PSO2.jp address. If you can't it means your ISP's server for Japanese addresses is outside the resolution zone and thus no dice.

If you find yourself able to connect it just means your ISP's changed to a different server for Japanese requests that just so happens to be able to see a route to the PSO2 servers. Dont get too comfortable as this may well change.
    So it's just a coincidence that multiple ISP's in different countries are all starting to be able to connect again?

Well, was having major internet issues earlier today and now that they seem to be gone, I am able to connect without VPN or proxy. Cox Communications in California, btw. But yeah, I'm not getting too hopeful but nice to see I am able to connect without a buggy VPN or proxy right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphus View Post
    So it's just a coincidence that multiple ISP's in different countries are all starting to be able to connect again?

Well, was having major internet issues earlier today and now that they seem to be gone, I am able to connect without VPN or proxy. Cox Communications in California, btw. But yeah, I'm not getting too hopeful but nice to see I am able to connect without a buggy VPN or proxy right now.
    Yes, the ISP switched route.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

It seems after maintenance I can also connect to the server without the use of a proxy, I'm from the UK using Virgin Media.
    Deuman: ナギサ 75Br 75Hu 75Gu 75Fi 75Bo 72Ra 75Fo 88Hr 95Ph

Human: Rikudou Sennin 63Hu 53Fi

Newman: Yoruchi 53Hu 40Fi 53Br

I can confirm. After clicking on the link in the "Server is up 11/26" thread I was suprised to see the website loading. I ran some traces after that and noticed a different route and I was reaching my destination this time.

Everyone should try and see if they can connect to the server now without the proxy.

Using WAVE Broadband, can connect without VPN.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can connect without AWS again - Kabel Deutschland.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Some people are able to access website, but not game servers.

ISP : Free

Not "blocked" anymore.

Same for Bouygues Telecom and $FR
    Nothing works here =/ I hope it's just a matter of time, now.

Well i can connect 2 pso2.jp now, when i use the official launcher i get as far as trying to sign in b4 it says "server timed out"

UK (london) BT boardband

Virgin media, UK. I can gain access to pso2.jp and I can get on the game. But I cant login. It says "Server connection timed out".

Error 674 for me
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106