Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

I have been looking at this thread for a while and the entries are all interesting. Here are the ones I cast my votes for.

Spoiler!

Default My votes

Male Votes.
    sacrificial - Let the beats flow.
    TwistedShaerk - Casual and feels like something you could actually see happening.
    strikerhunter - Interesting colors and parts mix.

Female Votes.
    ashley50 - A favourite hairstyle. The outfit meshed quite nice.
    Azelyra - Concert shot. And again a scenario, which is nice.
    Hachiroku - Simple shot. Nice use of background.

You still have around 12 hours to vote!

Please vote if you haven't yet, of course you don't have to, but it would be cool if you did! The more people vote, the more interesting it gets.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

I liked the ones that either rock a particular theme, or show a story behind them.

Male:
    Sacrificial - Boombox theme, hell yeah!
    TwistedShaerk - The friend and the facial expression really make the story.
    GoldGenII - Looks like he went to enjoy a concert!

Female:
    Arredoval - Rocking a raver's theme!
    Dragonlily - Looks like she went to enjoy a concert!
    Azelyra - Didn't see her at first since I'm just looking at the images in-thread.

Female Category:

1. Dragonlily's design really screams the "crazy fan girl" part with the bluish-green skin, weird accessories and exstatic expression.

2. Anduril captures the awkward yet cute vibe and fits very well with the scenario written for her.

3. stealthcmc1974's tough girl look and get up fit really well as a stoic fan. I can see that she's just being kuudere for the concert.

Male Category:

1. Sacrificial's entry goes one step further from attending the concert to being a (literal) part of it. Very unique.

2. GoldGenII strikes me as not just another concert-goer, but he dresses and acts like he is part of the performance.

3. RadiantLegend may be a bit hard to swallow with the theme at first, but what I like about it is that he stays true to being a cast. No fancy humanoid get up or accessories. When you read his description and understand what he's going for, it does indeed make sense. And let's face it, it's a damn awesome cast design.

Voting is now closed!

Thank you to everybody who voted and participated in this event! Please give me until to count all the votes and make sure they are all valid. After I have done so, the winners will be posted!
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic41657_37.gif

Good Luck Everyone! A fun contest to be apart of! Thank you to everyone that left comments! I think I love reading what people thought of my picture the best!

Smile The close

It's been quite an amazingly long road....
    【PSO2】「華鳥風月」 Beauties of Nature (Sorry I don't know how to embed videos)

I wanted to give everyone a small inspiration that this 'world', I thought the nature, just all the details of PSO2 is something that's really beautiful... That something beautiful is also something that we generally miss... I am personally wanting to see more of events like these, as well as the number of participants and participation.

And as much as I might be saying this, I appreciate so much that Redroses and everybody came together to help make this event happen. I would like to again, personally thank everybody who voted for my submission regardless if I do win the voting or not. Thank you.

Cheers,
    Azelyra.

【PSO2】「Ship02」Azelyra ----- Team Skylark Mascot

Can't wait to see the winners, the entries were wonderful. How many of you managed to even make a good concept and a bit of a background story is beyond me. Bit too much creativity, some that really needs to be shown more! Good luck to the contestants

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK