Page 449 of 471 FirstFirst ... 349399439446447448449450451452459 ... LastLast
Results 4,481 to 4,490 of 4704

Smile Thanks to all the voters who voted for me

Hey you guys I did not get to say thank you for voting for me during the "Moment of Style" event because I was out for a couple of days in bed. I really would like to say you guys made me feel great with all your comments. Even though I did not win the event, just knowing some people like my style was fantastic.

A special Thanks to: Vintasticvin, Kiyumi, saphirkatze, Yukipon, final_attack, Kamigamini,

This post is a thank for only you guys. Have a wonderful day.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    This one was a bit embarrassing
    Spoiler!

Christmas present
    Spoiler!

Come play in the flowers with me!
    Spoiler!

What a shock!
    Spoiler!

I was almost dead you know.
    Spoiler!

Nevermind let's fight.
    Spoiler!

I got the first strike.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi_Li View Post
    Here is some photos of Lizonia in the Winter Coat and Punk outfit.
    Your character is cute
    I really like the punk outfit pictures

Also, thanks for the comments on Amori, guys!

idk
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by HIT0SHI View Post
    So... I made a Zaku II .
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Need a Char Zaku, NOW!

Three times more faster!
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    If you want criticism, I'd switch the colors around a bit. Zakus usually had a much paler shade of green and light pink highlights would make the monoeye look like in the show (while admittedly making the rest of the suit seem a little bit ridiculous).

Having said that though, well done.
    I'm gonna have it darker due to preference however, I have it in cyan lights because sadly the accessories have it only on that color in which I can't change so it would be off putting.
    Though I did tweaked the colors due to PSO2 not having the proper lighting in the salon, making some colors that should be bright enough to almost black...
    Spoiler!

Before:
    Spoiler!

After:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificial View Post
    nice, I wanted to do that to, would be nice with a leader antennae but I don't have that =/
    Looks weird with the antenna imo
    Spoiler!

I am a HUcast to know what you are take the quiz here.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Bubsy?! Bubsy, is that you?! I know it's supposed to be Nyau btw, but seriously - that thing looks like a wannabe Bubsy with a Kokiri Lightsaber.

I need a little help with something.

I've been trying to get the right shade of dark skin for a while, and the lack of color saturation sliders for fleshie skin color does not help at all, which is the main reason my character looks the way she does now.

I always wanted to go for the sort of... anime dark elf look (not the lineage 2/everquest gray-blue skinned dark elves).

Anyway, saw this person in the lobby, and I didn't whisper them on the spot to get an idea of how they did it

Spoiler!

Not sure if ep3 lobby lighting is making colors look better, or not, but I need to somehow find this color on the slider to try it, and it's giving me one hell of a time. Someone help?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

On skin tones, horizontal axis scales saturation and the vertical axis is between either warm skin tones (yellow-olive) in the upper half, and cooler (reddish) skin tones in the bottom half.

My best guess is that you'll want to look for in the lower left quadrant. On top of that, I'd probably shoot for maximum saturation (so on the left edge). I went for a warm skin tone instead, but I'll take a shot in the lobby to compare.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Walkure View Post
    On skin tones, horizontal axis scales saturation and the vertical axis is between either warm skin tones (yellow-olive) in the upper half, and cooler (reddish) skin tones in the bottom half.

My best guess is that you'll want to look for in the lower left quadrant. On top of that, I'd probably shoot for maximum saturation (so on the left edge). I went for a warm skin tone instead, but I'll take a shot in the lobby to compare.
    Spoiler!
    Yeah it does look that way (my character's skin tone is in that neighborhood already. It's just that any darker looks weird in the salon). only other option is to maybe reduce saturation by going to the right a little...?

Still trying to find a darker 'ideal'. No avail yet.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Dec 12, 2014 at 02:28 AM.

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Hmm.

Spoiler!

My best guess =w=