Page 460 of 684 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460461462463470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6832

Guess I'll just play PSO2 without patches til this is fixed.
    Here is what Microsoft Visual Studio spit out when I debugged the crash. All I could get out of it is that it can't find a file to load up. Which would be on Tweaker's end since I never move any of my PSO2's files.

'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_64\mscorlib \v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Users\Josh\Downloads\Desktop\New folder\PSO2 Tweaker.exe'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Micros oft.VisualBasic\v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Mi crosoft.VisualBasic.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System \v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System .Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.d ll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System .Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\Syst em.Windows.Forms.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System .Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Dra wing.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System .Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Syst em.Configuration.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System .Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll '
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System .Runtime.Remoting\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\S ystem.Runtime.Remoting.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'DevComponents.DotNetBar2'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Access ibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibili ty.dll'
    'PSO2 Tweaker.exe' (Managed (v4.0.30319)): Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System .Management\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System. Management.dll'
    An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in PSO2 Tweaker.exe

Additional information: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

The program '[3524] PSO2 Tweaker.exe: Managed (v4.0.30319)' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    from what I can say is that the solution is that tweaker needs to update but can not update on it's own.

I am not sure but I recommend running the troubleshooting to see which one is the problem.

first run analyze problems and if there are no problems run the next one check for missing/deleted files to help.

and if the trouble persist try the fix PSO2.exe
    The problem is, the tweaker crashes IMMEDIATELY upon launching. Because of there I can't access anything within the tweaker including analyze install / anything else

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi-pearl View Post
    The problem is, the tweaker crashes IMMEDIATELY upon launching. Because of there I can't access anything within the tweaker including analyze install / anything else
    I'm sorry,

okay if tweaker immediately crashes redownload the tweaker and see if that works

also some of these problems may be cause by people who have check translate items when they have not download the item translation package.
    Last edited by Fusionxglave; Jan 3, 2015 at 03:08 PM.

Just did your latest update and Trans-am crashes like right away.
    Klypto - Ship 02

okay when the tweaker is updating do you see an icon on your desktop that says pso2 tweaker updater.

if you do then click it and the tweaker will update again but should work this time.

I'm about to try the tweaker to start the game. I've updated and installed all of the updates for the tweaker and pso2. I'll edit with what happens.

EDIT: So, the game no longer comes up to say PSO2.exe has stopped working. I did get to the SEGA logo, but then it black screened. My Task Manager recognizes that it's still running and hasn't stopped responding, but I'm not getting any of the opening movies or the main menu. In the black screen, I am unable to see my mouse, as if it's playing the opening movie. I have done this a few times now, where I didn't hit anything, I hit ESC as if to cancel the movies playing, and even used the tweaker to remove and restore the movies. I am unable to close the game without ending the task. The processes manager doesn't have a process for PSO2.

EDIT 2: The tweaker just started downloading some files after I ran the "Check for old/missing files". Going to check for deleted files and then try again. I'll edit with another update.

EDIT3: I'm back to missing thousands of files. I assume the tweaker will download those items when it's done checking them...
    Last edited by NeoStele; Jan 3, 2015 at 06:45 PM.

Hi guys, I hope someone here can help me because this has literally been the worst gaming experience I’ve ever had and I am getting to the point where I’m about ready to give up entirely.

I set up my Sega ID account, downloaded the Tweaker (Version 3.0.1.4) and all the English patch files, and everything was working well. I signed in and made my character and was ready to play the actual game. Unfortunately, whenever I get to the "Character Select" screen and choose to the start the game, it has this loading screen with a blue holographic tunnel and some alerts, and then the screen goes black. I can hear background music and there are two small blue triangles in the upper right corner of the screen that appear to be loading, but my cursor disappears and everything else on my computer locks up. I always get the following error message and then it crashes the game. http: //imgur .com/ CpKiZCw (I don't have a high enough post count so I can't post the link unless it has those spaces, sorry.)

I'm not able to copy and paste the text into Google Translate so I have no idea what the message is about. Still, I've tried the process at least 6 times today and the game is always fine until I select the character and try to play the game.

I have a 32-bit Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate OS with an Intel Pentium 4 CPU and 2 GB of ram. I should be able to play the game and it runs just fine until I get to the black screen of doom. I've tried doing the "Check for Deleted/Missing/Old/Empty Files” and there was no change. I am loathe to try reinstalling the program since it took my computer about 12 hours to download PSO2 in the first place, not to mention the English patches and whatnot.

I am trying to play this game on recommendation of a friend who lives in another state so I can play with him, but so far it’s been nothing but a huge headache. I don’t know what to do and there’s no one I know who has any experience with this, so you guys are my last option before I give up. Any ideas or advice?

Quote Originally Posted by skydweller000 View Post
    Hi guys, I hope someone here can help me because this has literally been the worst gaming experience I’ve ever had and I am getting to the point where I’m about ready to give up entirely.

I set up my Sega ID account, downloaded the Tweaker (Version 3.0.1.4) and all the English patch files, and everything was working well. I signed in and made my character and was ready to play the actual game. Unfortunately, whenever I get to the "Character Select" screen and choose to the start the game, it has this loading screen with a blue holographic tunnel and some alerts, and then the screen goes black. I can hear background music and there are two small blue triangles in the upper right corner of the screen that appear to be loading, but my cursor disappears and everything else on my computer locks up. I always get the following error message and then it crashes the game. http: //imgur .com/ CpKiZCw (I don't have a high enough post count so I can't post the link unless it has those spaces, sorry.)

I'm not able to copy and paste the text into Google Translate so I have no idea what the message is about. Still, I've tried the process at least 6 times today and the game is always fine until I select the character and try to play the game.

I have a 32-bit Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate OS with an Intel Pentium 4 CPU and 2 GB of ram. I should be able to play the game and it runs just fine until I get to the black screen of doom. I've tried doing the "Check for Deleted/Missing/Old/Empty Files” and there was no change. I am loathe to try reinstalling the program since it took my computer about 12 hours to download PSO2 in the first place, not to mention the English patches and whatnot.

I am trying to play this game on recommendation of a friend who lives in another state so I can play with him, but so far it’s been nothing but a huge headache. I don’t know what to do and there’s no one I know who has any experience with this, so you guys are my last option before I give up. Any ideas or advice?
    Since AMD Catalyst is also crashing, I'm guessing this has to do with graphics. Try lowering your graphics settings, also make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.

Thanks for the tip. I updated the driver for my video card, but I'm still getting the same problem with the black screen and the Japanese error message. :/

Quote Originally Posted by skydweller000 View Post
    I have a 32-bit Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate OS with an Intel Pentium 4 CPU and 2 GB of ram.
    Is it the mono-core one? cause as far as i know, the minimum you should have is an Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 at 1.8Ghz. So this looks like an incompatible hardware, CPU being too old for the game, the frequency maybe higher (if it's the CPU i think, it should be around 3.2Ghz) but if it's mono-core it won't work because the game needs dual core at least. Anyway, Pentium 4 is older than E6300 no matter if it's mono or dual-core (i doubt Pentium 4 exists in dual-core) so there is a good chance it comes from that.
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Jan 3, 2015 at 11:43 PM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA