Page 464 of 684 FirstFirst ... 364414454461462463464465466467474514564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 6832

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    This is a known SEGA bug, happening to JP players too.

Did this happen again, or just the one time?

It's ONLY the patches?

You'll need to re-name the old backup folders into the new ones, sorry.

The new format is:

pso2_bin\data\win32\backup\English Patch\
    pso2_bin\data\win32\backup\Large Files\
    pso2_bin\data\win32\backup\Story Patch\
    It's ANYTHING that comes from the tweaker/site. Are the servers suffering heavy load or something? Or is there an incoming large patch?

btw, great work on the patch! Me and my friends are having the time of our lives playing pso, and it wouldn't have happened without you keep up the good work!

I'm having trouble getting the tweaker to work. When I start PSO I get error np1015 so I tried using the tweaker to fix the gameguard error and it keeps saying "ERROR - Access to the path 'npggNT.des' is denied." I made sure gameguard wasn't open or anything, but it keeps popping up.

Quote Originally Posted by Karazykid View Post
    I'm having trouble getting the tweaker to work. When I start PSO I get error np1015 so I tried using the tweaker to fix the gameguard error and it keeps saying "ERROR - Access to the path 'npggNT.des' is denied." I made sure gameguard wasn't open or anything, but it keeps popping up.
    Same result here for me.

Spoiler!

This only happens when launching with tweaker.
    Last edited by un1t27; Jan 14, 2015 at 12:57 AM.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Straaaange things are happening to me . . . oxo

http://pastebin.com/6NuftMCX

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Alright, put in some code so we can easily mitigate DDoS attacks.

Whoever did this DDoS on my servers, by the way, I have to thank you - You made me stop being lazy and update a lot of code (and helped fix bugs and make things generally a lot more efficient!). Your community thanks for your service! <3
    Nice =D
    You use them to fix some issues =D

Quote Originally Posted by un1t27 View Post
    Same result here for me.

Spoiler!

This only happens when launching with tweaker.
    Suddenly works for me now. Don't know why, I didn't do anything different. Maybe Aida working behind the scenes being awesome.

After updating the tweaker to 3.0.2.0 or whatever the DDoS update was just now, the Tweaker suddenly started spamming tweaker.html/ in my browser. Like, 10-20 tabs a seconds. Stopped it by closing the Tweaker. No explanation for what prompted it.

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

Indeed it does, 10 tries and all the same results. Even if i do delete everything tweaker related and start with a fresh exe, it just fumbles about how "corrupted" unrar and 7zip are before returning to the spamming of these pages.

Yet on my laptop, its all good. So as soon as my old old client has finished patching, I'm hoping to copy the files over to my desktop and be all hunky dory. Even if it doesn't I'm hoping my regular launcher will at least start functioning again . . .

Wolfgang here, I can't seem to be able to either update or download the tweaker. Ran tweaker as usual to play/patch for today and the update came up with a crash error while slo~owly downloading that 1.something mb update. Upon clicking close the program the tweaker now says its not a valid windows application.

Ran the update exe and it tries to download (the small bar/screen with the download progress) and yet another fail. Tried downloading the tweaker exe from the layer but I get failed network error after a very slo~ow download in an intermittent speed. Had internet and ISP checked here but no problems on our side.

I'm unable to update, my tweaker also broke itself it seems. Does this game hate me or what?

Okay, it finally ran. Downloading patch of 3178 something files. Earlier before it went haywire, it said that the latest patch was worth 2GB above. Is this just an error? Since Bumped said patch is supposed to just be around 300mb.

I'm going to ask this now as well before others do (afaik).

Which patches do I have to reinstall? I am using the new method for story patch.