Page 23 of 251 FirstFirst ... 13202122232425263373123 ... LastLast

Here's Mirai with some stuff of the Harukotan Scratch.
    Spoiler!

And a pic with Both Mirai and Serafi
    Spoiler!
    PSU JP: Mirai Ichi Lv 180 / PSU US/EU PC/PS2: Miray Lv 165

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Your character designs are really unique and interesting. Going through your post was an absolute pleasure. You definitely should post more.

*Lots of cute pictures of your characters*
    Thank You, ever since I saw your signature, 1-2 years ago iirc (she is adorably cute btw), I have enjoyed looking at the posts that you made of your characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Edson Drake View Post
    Those came out pretty good!

Spoiler!
    Yes... all of them indeed did. I, too, enjoy "tainting" this thread with Sexy Bikini pictures... and there is no better way of doing such than two lovely ladies splashing each other on the beach. Well... OK maybe 3 or 4... but still...

I have some more pictures as well!!... and a new Siggy!

Newman:
    Spoiler!

Cast:
    Spoiler!

Dewman:
    Spoiler!

That post ended up a lot larger than I thought it would originally, enjoy .

No extra lewd section this time, [hint]but that link in my siggy might have extra pictures[/hint]...

If someone could PM me how to link the actual sig picture to the website I would appreciate it, I tried many times but it kept getting blank webpages. I might have to do it in Flash or Photoshop, but I don't know for sure... I like being lazy with Paint lol.
    *+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+**+*+*+*+*
    "The eyes are the window of the soul." (...but these are pixels, so they are a window to Albums.)

Do you think this girl has enough wings?

Spoiler!

That celestial robe says no.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Omi View Post
    Yes... all of them indeed did. I, too, enjoy "tainting" this thread with Sexy Bikini pictures... and there is no better way of doing such than two lovely ladies splashing each other on the beach. Well... OK maybe 3 or 4... but still...
    Thank you, yeah I kind of wish we had mud wrestling lobby actions too, but then I can already feel the female rage and angry stares just by suggesting this haha.

Obligatory Bunny Tail close up!
    Spoiler!
    This extreme close-up reveals the quite interesting trick of the rabbit tail texture. Didn't realise it worked like that.

Cast:
    Full on Cast Mode with new Body, Arm, and Head Parts (Still Angel Cast):

Reus Innocente HeadCV (Because the regular one is 10mil lolnope):
    Spoiler!
    It was made for you mate! I knew it was going to look great.

Something about an Angel trapped in a Hell like environment... just so hawt...:
    Spoiler!

Hanging helplessly above the lava...:
    Spoiler!

She did escape luckily:
    Spoiler!

The lighting of the area is great for pics. I like how good the white fishnets look on your character too.

(we may have to take pics with our caseals together one day...)

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Meteor View Post
    I have a Caseal (female CAST) that fits really well with Orange/Black colors too.

*pics*
    I like the accessories! Very cool stuff, can't wait to expand my inventory to mix and match parts a little more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    If you had cyan Color2, you'd look like the orange kataphrakt in Aldnoah.Zero

*pic*

Orange+white+black always looks good on mechs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dycize View Post
    My main char used to be orange + grey, but I can still say : good job on your cast, it looks cool!
    Orange is an underrated color (then why did I change?... well I got tired of it.)
    Quote Originally Posted by TenebriS View Post
    I like it, its very unique and you are right, gives a fox vibe!
    As Olaf said, the thing on the back; I'm not so sure about but I think the rest looks great
    Thanks! Seeing as the back piece isn't quite a favorite, I wanted to toss up another quick idea I have here with the accessories I have available (been scratching whats available, might need to make a few purchases). Ronia back just seems too sunken in, so I tried lifting a Stabilizer up to cover it up. Does it work a bit better?

Previous setup:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

'Stabilizer' (don't mind the waist item, was just something I wanted to peek at):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Ship 02 | PID: pyxl
    Cypress -- 6x RA/4x HU

Mechanized Combat Engineer Freshellent's Avatar

Excellent CAST. Color scheme is eye catching and the design is quite mindful of the races uniqueness.
    Veteran of the former Universe 11. PSO2 -Ship 02-

Enforcer of Evil™

The main problem with those accessories is that you use CV parts, so it ends up with your cool orange sub going main, and then the accessories base themselves on your black main color, which ends with those BIG BLACK BLOCKS in your back. And, well, it kinda ruins the smooth color transition you have going on.
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Last edited by Hobu; Jan 19, 2015 at 10:53 AM.

バックギアはない。。。All we need is DRIVE!
    IGN :: ホモゲーバスター
    Ship 1 - Feoh

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pyxl View Post
    I like the accessories! Very cool stuff, can't wait to expand my inventory to mix and match parts a little more.

Thanks! Seeing as the back piece isn't quite a favorite, I wanted to toss up another quick idea I have here with the accessories I have available (been scratching whats available, might need to make a few purchases). Ronia back just seems too sunken in, so I tried lifting a Stabilizer up to cover it up. Does it work a bit better?

Previous setup:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

'Stabilizer' (don't mind the waist item, was just something I wanted to peek at):
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Wow! THAT CAST looks so cool! I love the orange color scheme going with the angular, edgy body chassis and overall sleek design! I just love it man!

--

Ahem, I decided to take more pictures of Yvera.
    Fresh from initiation to an active Arks member she is!
    She still seems to have a fondness for her trainee uniform.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I think these came out pretty good... but they probably don't stand out that much against the rest of the pics here...