Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming to come back to the game with so much new content.

Hello. The new weapon カラセキオウ (which can be created with Magatsu Stones) have a potential named 審判の必撃. It seems to raise the power and/or the rate of criticals during Average Stance. Is this correct ? Do you know how much ? Thanks fo reading.

Does JAing affect Zanverse or is it safe to put it down raw?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Hello. The new weapon カラセキオウ (which can be created with Magatsu Stones) have a potential named 審判の必撃. It seems to raise the power and/or the rate of criticals during Average Stance. Is this correct ? Do you know how much ? Thanks fo reading.
    It increases critical hit rate during Average Stance. Should be 20% like the other critical hit rate potentials. But katana already have a 50% crit rate increase when using Katana Gear, have lower damage variance on their PAs, and Braver naturally has a high DEX so criticals are even less meaningful for it than other weapons, so it's a pretty awful potential. Not that any critical hit rate potential is any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    JAs don't affect Zanverse, you can use it without a JA prior.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    That's what I said. . _.
    Sorry, must have missed that. I thought you said otherwise.

Well since game is down. (and because im getting closer to getting FI to 75 on other char...) Considering going to my would be FO char. Based on a theme im doing I was thinking of doing an Dark/Ice Build.

I'd assume FO/TE would be more ideal with rods (Weddle Park and Nepto Rod/Elder Rod) and such (correct me if I'm wrong)

I made up a base build (Only added what i felt was guaranteed) Please advise where I should go with this :P

Dark/Ice Build
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Well since game is down. (and because im getting closer to getting FI to 75 on other char...) Considering going to my would be FO char. Based on a theme im doing I was thinking of doing an Dark/Ice Build.

I'd assume FO/TE would be more ideal with rods (Weddle Park and Nepto Rod/Elder Rod) and such (correct me if I'm wrong)

I made up a base build (Only added what i felt was guaranteed) Please advise where I should go with this :P

Dark/Ice Build
    You definitely need Tech Charge Advance and Tech JA Advance on the FO tree, and the TE tree needs PP Convert, Element Weak Hit, Territory PP Save, and Super Treatment. There shouldn't really need to put points in Resta Advance since with a crafted Resta you should easily be able to restore yourself to full HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post

Dark/Ice Build
    Tali would be better for those two, Rod will only for Ice, if you use Nabarta
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    You definitely need Tech Charge Advance and Tech JA Advance on the FO tree, and the TE tree needs PP Convert, Element Weak Hit, Territory PP Save, and Super Treatment. There shouldn't really need to put points in Resta Advance since with a crafted Resta you should easily be able to restore yourself to full HP.
    Like this?

I suppose throw the rest in respective element boost stuff? (Boost and ignition)

Dark/Ice Build v2

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Tali would be better for those two, Rod will only for Ice, if you use Nabarta
    Out of curiosity....how come Talis over Rod?

Edit: also thought the talis with ice damage potential is hard to comeby
    Last edited by Dark Emerald EXE; Jan 20, 2015 at 10:00 PM.
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    yeah quite a bit a little longer hold and a few more meters of range.