Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Saya Laurent View Post
    It has already been done, at least the extracting. Pso2 uses adaptive sound processing though. So it changes up what part it plays depending on if you are in combat, slow moving, etc.

Speaking of. I am interested in doing area texture work. Start off slow with forest. Meshes are not something I wish to mess with though.
    Hmm...I see. One more question. If I do happen to extract and repack and an update happens will I have to edit everything again?

I'd say it depends on if they change how things are processed. If not, no. If so, then yes. But I've not delved into the files. You'd have to wait for Aida, Agrajag, or someone who does know to say.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    Hmm...I see. One more question. If I do happen to extract and repack and an update happens will I have to edit everything again?
    Depends on which update it is.
    For the R18 mod, the "big" file need to be "fixed" every major scratch update, because each update adds new stuff into it.
    But for most outfit scratch, it should be in it's own file, unless Sega does something to it, there shouldn't be a need to change it.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I think Chimeria was asking for audio files. Since that was the original thing they brought up.

"Don't look for the people in your past. There is a reason they don't exist in your future." - Riesz
    Ship 2 - ID: Chrysheight

Quote Originally Posted by redBadger View Post
    What I don't understand though is what is the harm of releasing only an extractor and not a repacker?
    Have a box with a block-'o'-text inside.
    Spoiler!

But anyway, tl;dr, what it all comes down to is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Saya Laurent View Post
    Simple. Because it's not your call. You want one, make it yourself. Otherwise, get over it. That has been explained many times.

I wish there was like an HD texture mod or something :V I dunno how Sega gets off using console-quality textures in a game like this.

Also, higher-poly models so I can actually wank to my loli's feet or something.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02