Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Or have a forced setup like like typical truly mmo tank/dps/heal. Although as you can see 3 player outside magatsu, one using stage 2 mag ,Jackie having tryhard getting on platform. Besides no one getting near my damage and I am just a FO...

The last 2 screenshot I mention are the best for random class performance.

About leechers. Bully 24/7 till them QQ. They don't belong anyway if hugging on such lobby. Alot of Japanese are proud of me and send a GJ when I fight typical UK/US player till they QQ. Like this maninbluejumpsuit deserved to buy powerboost everytime 9m+.
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    Or have a forced setup like like typical truly mmo tank/dps/heal.
    What would be PSO2's party roles anyway? WBer/Buffer/DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    You know what this reminds me of?

Hitler.
    What has hitler does with us?

Btw still can't figured out why that screenshot strategy run suppose to kill within 1 min? Just imagine if there 10 clone of FO of my level. And 2 RA. My beloved ragrant is doing 100k/0.30 charge time on WBed blank face(and no team tree boost). And know the HP of SH magatsu and BOOM! You got the resultate.

What has hitler does with us?

Btw still can't figured out why that screenshot strategy run suppose to kill within 1 min? Just imagine if there 10 clone of FO of my level. And 2 RA. My beloved ragrant is doing 100k/0.30 charge time on WBed blank face(and no team tree boost). And know the HP of SH magatsu and BOOM! You got the resultate.
    Nice sig, yo.

How to Magatsu:
    by SCHNEE4
    Quick summary:
    Too much to read? Here's all you really need to know:
    1. Level 70/50+
    2. Gear with affixed. Minimum 2000 ATK
    3. Use you Brain

How to FAIL Magatsu:
    by SCHNEE4
    Quick summary:
    Too much to read? Here's all you really need to know:
    1. Level 70/23
    2. no affix
    3. not use Brain
    4. created 4/4 party leech/bad gear

People are making 4/4 leech parties? That's a terrible idea from the getgo.

Yes, I know the guide is outdated. You can always write your own.
    And you don't seem to know what "leechers" means.
    Shitting up this entire thread with your troll posts isn't helping anyone.

Waiting for the mods to clean up the mess.

This can be bothway.

1. Haha lol discriminatory attitude. Looks who is here starting here with discrimination cause someone using screenshot to post?

2. Cause you are loser that sitting and waiting for EQ and then plaque us? Then you are really not needed on PSO2, right?

3. Looks who is here shitting. You.

And about the signature it is just a hard counter. Also it shows the one broke the country state rule is one of yours. And they have courage to spread on foreign games in numbers just like you do.
    Spoiler!

And you say I started the discrimination? Oh please. You think I wouldn't respond in the same way?
    Also where did I specifically discriminate against you purely for your screenshot posts? The only thing close to that would be when I said this:
    Do us a favor and spoiler your images. Not everyone wants to see your accomplishments (95% of the screenshot we probably dont care about anyway), and it'll make browsing this thread so much easier.
    Even then I was just asking you to spoiler-tag them so that it'd be easier for me to scroll down this page. Also meant to say that this isn't the place for screenshots like that. If you think that's discriminatory, then you're on a bloody genocide.

2. "Plaque us"? Get a toothbrush/paste and clean it off then?
    And what do you know, you took the bait. Already calling me a loser straight off the bat like that, when I said it in a hypothetical.
    "Sitting and waiting for EQ"? You don't even know how I play the game.
    That's not even a logical consequence to suggest I'm not needed in pso2 (technically I'm not needed anyway). You've basically suggested that, by being not needed on pso2 for being an asshole in EQs, that EQs are all that matter in pso2, meaning that all there is to do is "Sit and wait for an EQ".

You're supposed to be here for discussion about the topic, NOT to attack others. In the same way, you're supposed to cooperate in PSO2, NOT to attack others. Once you do, they'll surely fight back.

3. Like you said, this goes bothways. Unfortunately for you, you're the one who started it.

That's half a post down.

I'll remind you that this thread is so we can discuss Magatsu strategy/tactics, not to attack other players who are "struggling"/"losers". If you suggest that the guide is the source of these "losers", then maybe suggest improvements rather than attack the OP for starting an outbreak (if at all).
    Oh well, it looks like you'd rather continue bullying people than actually be nice and supportive. My final plea to you is to stop now. I know I will, because you probably won't.

BACK ON TOPIC:
    Is the 12* drop rate buff on XH noticable for anyone?

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

So you conclude that yourself b20 player okay. I already giving OP his suggestion but he deny and ofcourse attacking me.

1. Those thing are already in denial when OP gone offensive.

2. You are willingly to call yourself a loser. Hypothetical you are telling yourself going flamewar over general discussion which you do.

3. Haha funny when you started first. Ofcourse I am shitting you back Murican.

Time for me to say.

I'll remind you that this thread is so we can discuss Magatsu strategy/tactics, not to attack other players who are "struggling"/"losers". If you suggest that the guide is the source of these "losers", then maybe suggest improvements rather than attack the OP for starting an outbreak (if at all).
    Oh well, it looks like you'd rather continue bullying people than actually be nice and supportive. My final plea to you is to stop now. I know I will, because you probably won't.

Also last do you know when you Murican start so free in all category digital games tournament? When the internet started to be active? Or are extreme racist going on? I just leave it here. Cause pso-world.com is one of them.

And Hachiroku you are b20 player whether you carry 13* or not and you unit are crap. Also you playstyle showcase that you are scrubtier. Go get yourself discussion on fighter become better instead trying to start a flamewar. And to think about it Syklo. You also come to pso-world.com to attack users first not discussion. So you have no right playing politic here.

Psnova I don't need to speedrun practice when I hold practical World Record on day 1 release. And the best gajins here on pso-world can't touch me anyway, less than 1 minute close.

It showcase that I way to much superior in TA but this little fan of that best gajins from pso-world needed to throw a flamewar about TA speed. What you think how they feel? Lmao throwing insult everywhere what you all about it.

Psnova I don't need to speedrun practice when I hold practical World Record on day 1 release. And the best gajins here on pso-world can't touch me anyway, less than 1 minute close.
    Spoiler!

Not sure what you're talking about. I played this quest for the first time today and beat you (admittedly only by like 2 seconds) extremely easily. I also died twice, boss knocked me really far away, boss dug, I used shifta instead of ring generator (lmao) and I messed up a lot of the previous. Did the rocket rappies before the boss wrong...

Whatever time you get, I will beat it just so you can't talk shit.
    And I can't be bothered farming anything to do Last Date properly, so you can keep that time. Haven't touched Nova since I got level 100, which was before the TA quest came out, so I really suck at it right now. Been busy working on PSO2 with my friends.

Edit: Re-run because I figured out boss (although it still dug) and a good strategy for the rocket rappies:

Spoiler!

Also for anyone interested, the TA quest in Nova puts you at level 50 with set gear and set PAs, so everyone is on equal footing.
    Last edited by Z-0; Feb 2, 2015 at 11:06 AM.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

This guy seriously has issues. Just another typicall psow troll thinking he is the god of the game.

On topic: 200% exp/rdr magatsu was terrible with pugs. I was pretty much the only one with WB the entire time so barely got any runs going sadly. It's kinda annoying when you have 1 or no WBers. I heard some random MPAs now just break knees and belly and keep attacking that even when its broken for quicker runs. Is this viable?
    Last edited by Ce'Nedra; Feb 2, 2015 at 08:35 AM.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.