Thread: Chao are awful

Default Chao are awful

Get a Tomadachi already you fuchs

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

But I like my pokemon/digimon/monster rancher. =0
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I used to go into the chao garden with Gamma.

Intentionally.

Chao for life. Why they don't have a stand-alone chao garden game for handhelds I'll never understand. It was part of the backbone of replay value on SA2.

Sonic Advance 1 had a chao garden and it was boring......
    You could only raise on chao at a time. And that music drove me nuts.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Feb 2, 2015 at 05:38 PM.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Hey man, just get Digimon World DS.

Pro tip: Toilets are a great way to relieve stress in that game.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

But Chao Garden was the reason why I played SA2. rest of the game was pretty bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Hey man, just get Digimon World DS.

Pro tip: Toilets are a great way to relieve stress in that game.
    I saw screenshots of the digimon games and I want a digimon game that doesn't play like a crappy hack and slash dungeon crawler..... They could of made a good digimon game but they choose to take shortcuts. Its no wonder why I blew off card game and video(s) games. The anime was better even though I disliked season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    But Chao Garden was the reason why I played SA2. rest of the game was pretty bad.
    Sonic Advance or Adventure? I played the first Sonic Advance and it wasn't too bad but the bonus stages were pretty annoying and hard due to depending solely on memorization of the layout to collect enough rings without hitting any traps. When trying to move left or right using the gamepad on the Game Boy Advance it felt stiff and unresponsive at times. In the final stage SEGA decided to put easter eggs in where you fight Robotnic (I prefer calling him since it was a cooler name) piloting machines he used to try to defeat sonic from the SEGA Genesis Sonic games (1-3). b(' '). I know I complain about them reusing old ideas but I liked it because it was an easter egg. Plus I don't know how many other sonic games did this before it became a problem in video games recently.
    It had replay value but it was moderate to be honest. In storymode you start with Sonic and unlock Tails, Knuckles and Amy Rose as you play through the game as other characters. Story was okay but I wonder where Sonic Advance 1-3 take place in the timeline.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Feb 2, 2015 at 06:04 PM.