Page 469 of 684 FirstFirst ... 369419459466467468469470471472479519569 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 6832

Hello,

I'm new here and have a couple of times stupid questions

I have the game as usual from pso2.playpark. com/en/ downloaded. Then installed. Then I used the Tweaker and let it do the rest.
    I hope that was okay. The status displays at Tweaker, all right are green
    Game I can start wonderful, but when logging on to a ship does not get any more
    Join I was also at Play Park.
    When you login in the game, would like to have a PlayID the game. I tried my email and my username from Play Park. None worked.

Code:
    An Error occurred while connecting with the network [No. 249]

1. Are there currently really only 2 official PSO2 ships/server (Feoh and Ur)? Or has something to do with the Tweaker that since only 2 servers are located?
    2. Are there just maintenance work performed?

Because I can neither of the two server login.
    Last edited by PSOForever87; Feb 3, 2015 at 10:26 AM.

^You can't use Tweaker with SEA version of PSO2. It'll break the game.

Tweaker is for JP version of PSO2.

SEA version has IP block except for its serviced region.

SEA version has only 2 servers (Ship) because its playerbase its really tiny. Recently, the server size got reduced because of that.
    Last edited by KazukiQZ; Feb 3, 2015 at 12:02 PM.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

And where can i download the right JP Version

Only this Site: arks-layer .com/setup.php ?

And what about my registration at Play Park? Is this wrong or can remain?
    Last edited by PSOForever87; Feb 3, 2015 at 12:26 PM.

^Arks Layer has the English language Setup for the JP version, yes. But it still need to update due to many content released after that. Still, it's alot better than playing the (dying) SEA version.

Alternatively, Tweaker can download the JP version for you. Go to Orb Menu >Other Task > Install PSO2. Make sure to delete the SEA version 1st. Or move it somewhere else if you still wanna keep it around.

You have to register new account, of course.
    For the steps required, go to Arks Layer site and refer to the Signup Guide.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)

Hi im new to this game, I just downloaded the japanese version of the game, registered sucessfully whit a sega id but the game wont work because of the typical "has canceled the launch of pso2updater.exe. file is not updated". I tried everything whit firewall, permisions, but nothing worked.
    Then I installed this program, and it runs great, but even when I selected the directory it seems that the program create archives in the deskspot when I use the "fix exes and permisions problems" options and doesnt do anything when I click launch pso2

Can someone help me pls

Hello,

OK I downloaded the installer from English Arks Layer via bittorrent. So PSO2: EPISODE. 3

Then installed.

Then I installed really all about the Tweaker and patched etc.

Program started ...
    Program opened successfully! Version 3.0.2.3 [OK!]
    Checking for updates, please wait a moment ...
    You have the latest version of the program: 3.0.2.3
    Loading sidebar page ...
    Checking for updates ... PSO2 Done!
    Checking for updates to patches ...
    You have the latest patch updates story! [OK!]
    Current Story patch version is: 11.01.2015
    Current EN patch version is: patch_2015_01_28
    Current Large Files version is: 2015_01_14_largefiles_v2

But if I want to start PSO2, nothing

It is only the page: gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_reinstall htm
    Last edited by PSOForever87; Feb 4, 2015 at 10:22 AM.

So, quick question:

Is it normal for the overrider to ask me if I want to update new english patches if the english patch and large files overrider are not set to "Latest installed" and the story files is set to "latest version"?

"Latest version" does not seem to work for the english patch and large files and "latest installed" does not exist for story files, just "installed" (which does not work), "not installed" and "Latest version).

Also I have no idea how these settings will affect the english in the game, if at all.

crap!!! cant play pso2, tweaker installed the pre patch data T_T
    i thought it was going to check if there is a pre patch but instead tweaker applied it.It supposedly ask after we have all the files or on the day of the mainte.

Nvm i redownloaded the old files and re DL again the pre patch
    Last edited by zeltrax19; Feb 6, 2015 at 06:13 AM.

First, I just want to say thanks for all the hard works that's gone into the program, the patches, the translations... everything. I really appreciate it, as I'm sure a lot of the people here do.

Second, I'm running into an odd error when installing the story patch using the "new" method. When the transam is working, I see these errors in the log:
    imgur. com/McKljK0

Sorry, I don't have the post count for links or images. The error doesn't seem to affect game play at all; but I'm wondering if I'm missing bits of translated dialogue somewhere because of it.

Any insight?

Tweaker related question:

If the game is still open, can I open the Tweaker and download the pre-patch from the tweaker without affecting the game being open?