Anyone know how to unlock the special extend for units? I saw on the wiki at extend 3 there should be a 'special' extend option but I didn't see it when I got there.
    PSP2 >
    K.O. Kazjivo

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the only thing that is linked is your PSN ID and your SEGA ID. As long as you are using the physical version with the same PSN account as the digital version, you should have no problem.

People were often trying to unlink their PSN and SEGA IDs because you can use a non-Japanese PSN account with the physical version, thus avoiding all the loops that must be jumped through to play your region's games after playing PSO2, or something like that.
    That makes sense, considering that it's a free game anyway, I don't see why they would have made a hassle with DRM crap.

^Your Crafting Level need to reach Level 20 for it to unlock.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    That makes sense, considering that it's a free game anyway, I don't see why they would have made a hassle with DRM crap.
    So I wonder if all this is true then could I just get an ep3 vita package, pop that in and erase the 8gb card and use it for the hard copy?

how do i setup a simple macro to spam enter key for FUN scratching? either with or without controller
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post
    Wrong.

PSO2 JP Patch (2/25/2013)

For load reduction measures when searching for items in My Shop, items will be removed from the market and sent to the special storage box after 60 days have passed based on the date and time from (1) when you last logged in or (2) when the My Shop expires; whichever number of days is greater.
    What.

Well I guess there's a silver lining here - extra 30 item storage every 60 days!

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantis419 View Post
    So I wonder if all this is true then could I just get an ep3 vita package, pop that in and erase the 8gb card and use it for the hard copy?
    You'll still need a memory card for the next updates.

OFF-TOPIC QUESTION: I still have not completed the previous Bingo card, can't find the Cake Shop, does it show up more often in a particular open field or ARK Quest?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You'll still need a memory card for the next updates.

OFF-TOPIC QUESTION: I still have not completed the previous Bingo card, can't find the Cake Shop, does it show up more often in a particular open field or ARK Quest?
    It will always show up in area 2 of Where's the Chocolate? 3 as long as you haven't gotten 214 points. Other than that, it can appear in (almost?) any Free Field(?); I've mostly had it pop up in Desert and Caves.

Does the jet boots gear change the element of the weapon you are currently using or all of the weapons you have equiped? How much do you need to charge the gear for the element to change?

Quote Originally Posted by mctastee View Post
    Does the jet boots gear change the element of the weapon you are currently using or all of the weapons you have equiped? How much do you need to charge the gear for the element to change?
    Just the boots. Full charge an attack Tech.