Page 201 of 413 FirstFirst ... 101151191198199200201202203204211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 4123

So let me get this straight. Say you have Fire boots.

All normal attacks are Fire.

All PAs are Fire.

Your gear explosion thing is Fire. That Vinto PA uses the gear explosion?

You use Ilmegid. All of your normal attacks, PAs, and your gear explosion are now Dark. As soon as you use explosion, it resets to Fire.

Is this correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaelouse View Post
    Rainbow still necessary because your new element still gets destroyed naturally due to the kick reducing gear to 0. Unless your techs aren't weak, it's still a hassle.
    Is it seriously a hassle to charge a technique, in comparison to not only investing in a rainbow set but also having to SWITCH BETWEEN THEM?

If anything, switching within a rainbow set seems more bothersome than simply charging a tech...

And kiyumi, while that is correct, the whole "bug" was the element of the kick of vinto itself. Using your example, previously, the kick would've been fire, but now it would be dark.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

@Kiyumi: Yes. The Boots also resets to its original element once your gear meter completely empties, as well.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

You have to charge a tech regardless to get full Vinto power, but the problem is that Zondeel > Vinto will ALWAYS be lightning, so you need a rainbow set to Zondeel > Step > Shift > Vinto for full power on non-lightning weak enemies when mobbing.
    Actually doesn't that make you lose gear... ? ・。・

disregard, idk what I'm talking about
    Last edited by Z-0; Feb 13, 2015 at 02:54 AM.

Rainbow still necessary because your new element still gets destroyed naturally due to the kick reducing gear to 0. Unless your techs aren't weak, it's still a hassle.
    I shall be having about 2k+ tattack with my properly kitted out jet boots so my techs should be fairly ok. But still have rainbow set for occasions where I can't charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    Option 1 if you have the Critical Strike skill which is Fighter-main only, because it makes Stance Critical better than SATK Up with crafted weapons.

Option 2 if you don't have Critical Strike because without that skill Stance Critical will be worse than SATK Up.
    Thank for replying to me !

So, if i go 190 DEX, no critical in both masteries class and take Bouncer mag i'm fine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    You have to charge a tech regardless to get full Vinto power, but the problem is that Zondeel > Vinto will ALWAYS be lightning, so you need a rainbow set to Zondeel > Step > Shift > Vinto for full power on non-lightning weak enemies when mobbing.
    Actually doesn't that make you lose gear... ? ・。・

disregard, idk what I'm talking about
    Shift action resets your element, but keeps your gear.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by 4O4Skillnotfound View Post
    Thank for replying to me !

So, if i go 190 DEX, no critical in both masteries class and take Bouncer mag i'm fine ?
    Yea

/10char

As melee bouncer, it's indeed a hassle, not to mention Zanverse, Zondeel and Megiverse adding to the annoyance.

Rainbow palette also allows you to have more than one potential ability, always an edge.

I've been wondering, can jet boots + techs as main offensive skills can work well o3o.