Is there a site that shows how to replicate the female npc characters ? I want to try an experiment with my support character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    Now it's being said Lucky Rise only affects bad drops like normal weapons, units, and grinders. I personally have not seen this, but there's also:

http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comment...te_calculated/

He's completely wrong about Vraolet, but someone is swearing that the boss crystal thing is right. Has this been confirmed true or false?
    No, everything he had stated is all right.

Vraolet doesn't give you an increase in rares dropped, it increases that the rare dropped is untekked. However, because it is untekked, it gives off the illusion that you are getting more rares than usual.

Lucky Rise affects all drops last time I checked. The problem is, it affects just that, all drops. So it may seem like trash items are being dropped, but it's because it's just giving your a higher chance of getting something rather than meseta.

Everything about the boss crystal and resets is true. This is also why when there is a single boss in an mpa, etc, breaking the crystal before everyone is ready is considered rude. But we Gaijins are stupid and don't care for manners anyway! Trolololol!
    Last edited by Skize; Feb 19, 2015 at 06:53 AM.

Now it's being said Lucky Rise only affects bad drops like normal weapons, units, and grinders. I personally have not seen this, but there's also:

http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comment...te_calculated/

He's completely wrong about Vraolet, but someone is swearing that the boss crystal thing is right. Has this been confirmed true or false?
    Lucky Rise boosts the whole drop rate table, not just trash items. However, the boost is so small that you can't even notice a real difference on rare items with low drop rates.

He's indeed wrong about the Fortunate Omen, if the system rolls a rare drops, there is a second roll to decide if you get a boxed item or not, that's it.
    How to prove it? Run some Magatsu using the same RDR rate, first with Fortunate Omen, then without. You won't get more cubes for using one, you'll just spend more meseta untekking your weapons.

People here have confirmed that drops are generated at crystal break and not at boss death: 10/10 CO items from boss at boss death, send the CO items to storage, break the crystal and you'll get a CO item. If the drops were calculated at boss death, you wouldn't have had any.

Quote Originally Posted by Evex View Post
    Is there a site that shows how to replicate the female npc characters ? I want to try an experiment with my support character.
    Hope you can find what you need on this one: http://aigahoshiidake.blog.fc2.com/
    Last edited by Ordy; Feb 19, 2015 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skize View Post
    Everything about the boss crystal and resets is true. This is also why when there is a single boss in an mpa, etc, breaking the crystal before everyone is ready is considered rude. But we Gaijins are stupid and don't care for manners anyway! Trolololol!
    Thank you both for confirming. The boss crystal I still find weird. Ship 2 just had a Border Break EQ, and for both Cougars at end,
    drops seem to be the same amount. I was getting about 10-12 drops from both of them. Even the Tagami at the end had 10 drops,
    so how should I interpret that? What do you mean break before everyone is ready, like to pull out Vraolet or something?

How do we set up Symbol Arts to show up as Auto Words?
    I've seen them being used for rare drops and such, but have no idea how to set that up myself.

thanks.

I've cleared story mission 1-10 and matterboard 1-10 but Alis' orders arent showing up?

I cleared them all over a year ago and just returned to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    How do we set up Symbol Arts to show up as Auto Words?
    I've seen them being used for rare drops and such, but have no idea how to set that up myself.

thanks.
    Go to chat settings, autowords & then for whatever specific situation you want the symbol art to appear: Type in /symbol#

So for example: If you want the symbol art that's saved in your 4th symbol art slot to appear everytime you get a rare drop, then you would type /symbol4 under the Obtained Rare Drop autoword condition.

Please Autoword responsibly. Autowords/symbol arts for things like Rare Drop & Clearing the Mission are fine & its probably beneficial if you have one for dying... but most people will not appreciate it if you have autospam going off for EVERY ATTACK you do.
    Last edited by red1228; Feb 19, 2015 at 12:02 PM.

Spoiler!

Yes and No, you see I'm not exactly trying to create a clone but instead trying to see what a female character would look like if you combined all the physical traits of the female npc characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordy View Post

Hope you can find what you need on this one: http://aigahoshiidake.blog.fc2.com/
    This is a bit more helpful as it actually shows the proportions instead of being a flat download. Though this is looking to be more of a challenge then I originally thought. Curse you PSO2 character creator and not having numerical sliders.

Quote Originally Posted by Seere View Post
    What level is your character?
    75, repeating the story mission unlocked it