Page 89 of 758 FirstFirst ... 39798687888990919299139189589 ... LastLast

I hear that hyakka isn't penalised at +10, but i don't have one myself so i can't confirm this. I personally use an ares blades that gets penalised to 1166 (+4, I believe +3 to be the best, due to level scaling +10 actually nets less than +4), and don't have the loadout I recommended you. I got screen recording working now, so I'll record a video tomorrow for you to check out (not today because I'm finishing the final medal achievement today, and am not using any more OP recharges).

Just how insanely rare is the Type C Transmizer?

I haven't seen a single one over the course of the EQ, but have run into around 10 of the alternate colored ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post

I haven't seen a single one over the course of the EQ, but have run into around 10 of the alternate colored ones.
    They die very quickly...
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post

I've ran into more type C and 3* than speedking variants, myself. As sizustar said, they generally disappear fast because people either onepass them or everybody instantly jumps on it, so it's usually cleared within a minute of it being posted.

I guess I'm done for this eq, more or less.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I hear that hyakka isn't penalised at +10, but i don't have one myself so i can't confirm this. I personally use an ares blades that gets penalised to 1166 (+4, I believe +3 to be the best, due to level scaling +10 actually nets less than +4), and don't have the loadout I recommended you. I got screen recording working now, so I'll record a video tomorrow for you to check out (not today because I'm finishing the final medal achievement today, and am not using any more OP recharges).
    Same rule applies for all 12* weapons. Level 83 unless you are a BO. Then its level 61.

Not entirely true. Bio weapons get level 61 all class, I believe orochi agito was level 63 braver, but bows actually get the shortest end of the stick even though they're trash. The strongest bow you can use in es is a max craft 11*, and it's still bad. Edel arrow at +10 is weaker than a n ex8 11*, and ares is weaker too. Don't know about other ares weapons though because there's effectively no information and I'm not willing to level up half a dozen classes to check.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I guess I'm done for this eq, more or less.
    Spoiler!
    Nice work, and congrats!

BTW: would you happen to know what the requirements are for the achievement/milestone as pictured (the ones cleared at 20/40/61)?

I'm stuck at 60/61 on the very bottom most one and have been for an entire EQ instance and have no idea what I need to do.

Clear 20/41/61 achievements

It was pointed out to me that the last few goals for medals are for completing various/all the other goals. I spent todays eq running only normal and hard runs to fill it out.