Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    well combat too.

But i kinda feel like pso2 combat feels a bit repetitive and 1 dimensional with it's left and right clicking after I got a taste of Dragon Nest competitive PVP, SA breaks air juggles etc.
    I would still be playing Tera now if my computer's graphics card didnt crash

Only playing this because its not so graphics intensive. Tera has freaking amazing environments and landscapes and playing it on low settings (after playing on max before) is so depressing.

(also I had reached endgame and endgame consists of spamming daily dungeons)

And again Im off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphia View Post
    And a "moron" for good measure. Make your own judgements - and that goes to the person making the posts too about whether this is how they want to be seen:

Spoiler!
    What is Opera

Quote Originally Posted by Chimeria View Post
    I honestly think they're going to phase out the guys.
    TELL YA WHAT NERD

Beat Cherise and Nassandra in arm-wrestling and they'll release all the puny men from the dungeon they're presently being hidden in.

...well, except the Newman men. See, they're no longer with us. A few managed to dodge the genocide, however. They're currently at-large.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    I would still be playing Tera now if my computer's graphics card didnt crash

Only playing this because its not so graphics intensive. Tera has freaking amazing environments and landscapes and playing it on low settings (after playing on max before) is so depressing.

(also I had reached endgame and endgame consists of spamming daily dungeons)

And again Im off topic.

What is Opera
    other than it's environment
    Tera feels like a glorified grindfest. :/
    It feels like a chore, esepcially with the lack of any cutscenes whatsoever.

I just reached level 58 in the game And I have no idea what the story is trully about right now.

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

other than it's environment
    Tera feels like a glorified grindfest. :/
    It feels like a chore, esepcially with the lack of any cutscenes whatsoever.

I just reached level 58 in the game And I have no idea what the story is trully about right now.
    I think I read on the Tera forums that they abandoned the story after you've attainted max level or close to it. The story is about two sleeping gods that created the world your in and your fighting their nightmares. It feels similar to Links Awakening in a way. The game is a grindfest and I'm sad that the BAM's start to look alike after you reach a certain level. I actually liked the concept of fighting bosses in an overworld. The spider BAM in that one area is really cool and challenging.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Feb 23, 2015 at 08:45 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    I think I read on the Tera forums that they abandoned the story after you've attainted max level or close to it. The story is about two sleeping gods that created the world your in and your fighting their nightmares. It feels similar to Links Awakening in a way.
    Sounds like Dragon nest/Xenoblade Chronicles/every single MMORPG too lazy to make an original story XXD

The story is complete, although there is a loose end still.

Read the quest texts, guys.

wow this went off track real quick after one guy...

Sounds like Dragon nest/Xenoblade Chronicles/every single MMORPG too lazy to make an original story XXD
    I'm sad to hear that. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardios View Post
    The story is complete, although there is a loose end still.

Read the quest texts, guys.
    story complete?

goddamn, then it's not even worth playing anymore =.="

He already said he didn't mean to be offensive to anyone. So calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Er, no, he didn't say anything like that. He just said not all people playing female characters are perverts.
    Which only implies MANY BUT NOT ALL of them are. Do you feel concerned ?.........
    We all know many players take better care of their slutty appearance than their equipment.
    Be sure it saddens me like it saddens you. But if you're not blind/gone, you know it's true.