Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

*sits and eats popcorn*

Cool story bro? Want some popcorn? The "darknet" where sensitive weebos attack people for having simple questions.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I absolute love the way Goku vs. Superman threads end up going. It's hilarious in many ways.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    So I ended up on an anime forum and made my first post there,

Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Basically any forum that can have opposing fandoms (or even just diffferent opinions) in it can and will quickly devolve into flaming.
    The internet: trying to prove subjective opinions are objectively wrong.
    No, wait; that's just human nature in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Sounds like here too.
    no it was actually utterly bad, like i've never seen something like it before. It went down so fast i couldn't quite understand how it happened, at one moment it was peaceful and the next page became a DDOS threat page. It took the mods a day to realize they should lock the thread.

It was quite a traumatizing experience.

I mean that guy who started draggin me into the whole ddos business had a kirito sig...

So i guess i didn't feel that threatened after seeing that LOLOL.

edit: the best part is that I reported some of the DDos threads, and the mods responded like this: "PEOPLE CAN FUCKING SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT TO SAY"
    after see that, i was totally done.
    -removed site name- quality right there, i was asking for some good anime to watch, and ye know, this is what happens :/
    Last edited by Ketchup345; Mar 20, 2015 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Let's not single out specific forums when dealing with a thread like this

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

A fan of too many things SurrealBrain's Avatar

Man, that really sounds like they need to lighten up.

We can all be passionate about our favorite shows, but in the end, they're just shows, so we should just relax.

Some passionate anime fans will go to great lengths to get their anime on every time slot. It happened to Adult Swim when Inuyasha aired on their channel. I enjoyed it but its pretty sad when you hear that death threats were made because they took the show off of the air temporarily so they could try to buy/translate the newer episodes. I'm watching Final Act and its good but I hope I can actually see how it ends instead of just stupid filler episodes and chasing Naroku the wholel time. Inuyasha felt like a time waster just like Pokémon. =/

I don't know what really happened but I hope that's not true because they ruined it for people who just want something to watch after a grueling week of school.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Mar 21, 2015 at 01:09 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.