Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    So to verify, since my posts are kind of spread out (maybe someone can help)
    -GF's pso2 gets the unknown ships error
    -She can connect to pso2.jp
    -Tried with the proxy, still no luck
    -tried repairing the game with the tweaker, still no luck
    -made firewall exceptions for pso2, pso2launcher, pso2updater
    Anything else I can try? She's also not running any anti virus that could be interfering or anything like that. Windows 8.1 is her OS
    Are you sure you're running PSO2 as an Administrator? Navigate to here in Windows Explorer: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS

Just to be positive, go ahead and navigate to the folder above in Windows Explorer > Right-Click Hosts > Properties. The properties windows should display. Then, select the Security Tab > Edit > Add > Your Computer Account's Username (or "EVERYONE" so anyone can access it) > OK.

With the account you just added highlighted in the same “Group or User Names” area from the previous window, check the box to Allow for Full Control > OK.

Boot back up PSO2 and see if that resolves your issue!

If the method above doesn't work, please copy your logfile.txt within Tweaker's folder into a pastebin and post the URL of that log here.Are you sure you're running PSO2 as an Administrator? If the method above doesn't work, please copy your logfile.txt within Tweaker's folder into a pastebin and post the URL of that log here.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Apr 6, 2015 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortte View Post
    Hey guys, I am just a little curious about how many Challenge Miles you get for completing Challenge Mode. Anyone done it yet?
    12360 for fully clearing, ~530 for collecting mile crystals, ~20 for being in a party and ~600 for Interval Bonus.

This means 13530 is the maximum amount of miles you can earn, assuming you succeed Funji, M3/8 mile rushes, 4P Party and 100% into every Interval Area and a 100% M10 clear. Highest I've done is 13501 CM but it seems people are losing interest in CM now so I don't think I'll manage higher.

For casual clear parties, you're looking at around 13300~13400 on average, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    So to verify, since my posts are kind of spread out (maybe someone can help)
    -GF's pso2 gets the unknown ships error
    -She can connect to pso2.jp
    -Tried with the proxy, still no luck
    -tried repairing the game with the tweaker, still no luck
    -made firewall exceptions for pso2, pso2launcher, pso2updater
    Anything else I can try? She's also not running any anti virus that could be interfering or anything like that. Windows 8.1 is her OS
    I've had that happen to a friend of mine, the tweaker might be checking your files for the wrong update. It was all fixed when he checked for updates, so try that.

Quote Originally Posted by Yayate View Post
    I've had that happen to a friend of mine, the tweaker might be checking your files for the wrong update. It was all fixed when he checked for updates, so try that.
    Checking for updates 'is' the file check. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Are you sure you're running PSO2 as an Administrator? Navigate to here in Windows Explorer: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\HOSTS

Just to be positive, go ahead and navigate to the folder above in Windows Explorer > Right-Click Hosts > Properties. The properties windows should display. Then, select the Security Tab > Edit > Add > Your Computer Account's Username (or "EVERYONE" so anyone can access it) > OK.

With the account you just added highlighted in the same “Group or User Names” area from the previous window, check the box to Allow for Full Control > OK.

Boot back up PSO2 and see if that resolves your issue!

If the method above doesn't work, please copy your logfile.txt within Tweaker's folder into a pastebin and post the URL of that log here.Are you sure you're running PSO2 as an Administrator? If the method above doesn't work, please copy your logfile.txt within Tweaker's folder into a pastebin and post the URL of that log here.
    She's slightly computer illiterate so rather than try to explain this to her, I'll do it for her tomorrow night when I go over there. Will post results. Thanks!
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Is there any links on tips to grind 13★ effiectly?

Is there really a need?
    Option 1:Save grinders at the cost of meseta:
    Get Skip->7, use +1 risk items.

Option 2: Use grinders and brute force with overall less meseta cost:
    Use +1 risk items from 2 and on.

to go to +10 potential 3 (assuming it got no fail result from start to finish):

option 1 cost:
    4 grind skip->7
    48 lamda grinder
    12 +1 risk reducer
    12 photon sphere
    16x 196.000 meseta

while option 2 cost:
    120 lamda grinder
    32 +1 risk reducer
    12 photon sphere
    40x 196.000 meseta

so yeah, its just a matter of meseta cost vs lamda grinder availability
    also note that the success chance of grinding a 13* rarity is actually higher than grinding 10* rarity
    Last edited by Alma; Apr 7, 2015 at 02:10 AM.

First method would only cost 12 Risk Reducers, since you won't use it when using the Grind Skips.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

ah yes, thank for the correction