Page 229 of 333 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229230231232239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3323
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Um ...... dunno if it's belong here (I'm using Tmg, so, I'll just post it here). Just did small test ..... Not sure if it's useful, but probably can be used for reference for other weapon too.

FirstHit not activated
    Headshot
    Non-StandingSnipe
    Non-drink
    Non-JA
    Non-buff
    PA : Lv17 SatelliteAim
    Skill Tree
    Non-Gear

Target :
    Non Boss : Dagan
    Boss : Rockbear

Weapon Potential :
    BlockerBread : +20% SatelliteAim damage
    IdealTrigger : +18% to Sub-bosses / Bosses

Spoiler!

The damage difference on non-boss mobs is kinda ....... small ....... Not what I expected (around 5% I think) Well, considering BlockerBread got +20% damage too, since I'm using SatelliteAim for testing.

Probably it's all right to ditch other weapon once you got Ideal Trigger, even for non-boss. And of course, it's still better to keep switching weapons to get maximum damage you can dish out .......

Well, I'll leave it to each person to decide what to do with their weapons, seeing the damage difference. Either getting Ideal and ditch other non *13 tmg to get some money back ...... or keeping their old weapon (non *13) to maximize the damage on non-boss (stares at XH Goldrahda or XH mobs in general). And of course, if you got Ares Tmg and Ideal, that would be best for now.

I had to go out tomorrow all-day (and very early too), so I'll just leave it here.

Thank you, and, good night !
    Last edited by final_attack; Apr 2, 2015 at 01:00 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

This is pretty good, yeah. SA guns are some of the most damaging TMGs in the game, and if Ideals can keep up with them at Satellite Aim, there's little reason to stick with the former.

Then again, machineguns have this curse where the best potentials are only available on the otherwise average weapons, so not sure if this info would be applicable to all weapon types.

The 13★ are just really good. The few hundred ATK advantage by itself is already almost the equivalent of a Black Heart, or at least an Exhausted Ambition for Twin Daggers. Main thing is 1) They're not multiclass 2) They're kinda tedious to grind for , especially rainbow sets and 3) Not sure when/if a crafting update will make older weapons viable again.
    Last edited by Selphea; Apr 2, 2015 at 05:40 PM.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So, are species killer and ZRA tmgs still worth investing?

These days, we have better as well as more convenient options. The 13* TMGs are superior to all other options in most respects, and Blitz Fender is pretty good at the AoE combo but even falling short of those in favor of options more immediately attainable, Blocker Bredd is better than any species slayer (save the Anjavouki which is about equal) at using Gunner's bread (kek) and butter, Satellite Aim. The species slayers are still your best bet for using the AoE combo looking at 11* and below.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

13* will most likely never happen for me so, and maybe 12* Falz TMG. I got some species tmgs already, and crafted a few. Had a Blocker Bredd for a while, then I sold it..

Well, it's dirt cheap now, so if you have the tickets, you should definitely buy it back. Or just do Magatsus this week, it's sure to show up.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

Does warcy only effect striking damage? Also, how's this tree? I have config for Ra, Hu, and Br Sub.
    Last edited by Shinamori; Apr 4, 2015 at 08:44 AM.

I'm not sure I understand the Warcry question. It's not a hate modifier like Showtime; it's just a taunt. It'll work regardless of what kind damage you're dealing or what you have equipped. As for those trees.

Gunner: Twin Machine Gun Gear is one of the biggest contributors to your TMG damage, giving you 30% when topped off. However, so much as getting sneezed on will tank that to a paltry 10% if not less. So, Toughness Time goes a long way toward preserving that modifier since it makes it so that your gear gauge won't break from damage as long as it's Showtime. It's definitely worth the investment. I would draw the points from the Shooting Ups to get it, and while you're there, you may as well get One More Time. Also, since you're apparently not going to be using a Ranger sub 24/7, you should try to get Dive Roll Shoot onto your Gunner tree so it'll always be available.

Ranger: Fine, mostly. First Hit is fairly worthless unless you're doing Time Attack rankings or a lot of soloing (and even for solo'ing, meh). I'd say the points would be better spent in Killing Bonus.

Hunter: The way it works, you don't need really more than five points in Fury Combo, so you can save some points. Automate and Iron Will together are rather redundant. Automate makes you pretty difficult to kill all by itself. As for what to do with the saved points, if you're intent on being a brick with this tree, you can put the points into Flash Guard instead; it'll do its job much more consistently than Iron Will.

Braver: S'fine.

Does someone have an up-to-date GU/RA skill tree?

I'm almost 40/40 now and now that I have the obvious skills for both GU and RA, I'm not sure where to dump my points now. I'm debating whether to start going R-ATK in the GU tree because nothing else really looks that appealing. (RA tree I'll be dumping points into standing snipe next)

Here is my current skill tree:
    http://pso2-skill.pwnedgalaxy.net/sk...008doIb0000008

Also, what is the recommended pallette setup for GU/RA? Specifically, how do you guys have your PA's setup?

I'm currently running just one TMG using Shift Period > Satellite Aim > Elder Rebellion. Should I have a second TMG with a different set of PAs or order this differently?
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO