Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    You have to use techs. Chances are you didn't do enough tech damage to fill the gauge up enough to be able to observe it.
    I see. I only fired off like 4 or 5 Ra-Foies without a T-ATK build, so that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Check the one below the option where you got triboosts and stuff.
    Thanks!
    YOU ARE MY HERO!
    I was confused as hell cause previously I got the exclamation mark for every character and now after retrieving the other campaign stuff I didn't get it when switchign characters.

EDIT: Nvm. Ignore.
    Last edited by Gourd; Apr 22, 2015 at 03:02 PM.

Ignore it.
    Can't we all just get along?

So. If I got this right the ele of a wep = a % of its attack added to it right? A sword with 1000 atk and 50% fire would act as if it had 1500 atk right? I noticed the 13 star weapons in the shop are 15%. If it takes 250 runs to get one then I might hold off and use the stones to up the % of one I find. Just making sure I'm understanding how the elements work first before I make a plan.

I didn't get how that Golf decoration works. I press E when the effect appears but allways fail.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems the game detects my Xbox gamepad and i have to use it to play instead of the Keyboard.
    Last edited by Chris_Chocobo; Apr 22, 2015 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles064 View Post
    If it takes 250 runs to get one then I might hold off and use the stones to up the % of one I find.
    The first 250 stones will take less than 250 runs since they are giving away a bunch of stones from titles for killing the ultimate mech bosses, which is nice.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Chaos View Post
    The first 250 stones will take less than 250 runs since they are giving away a bunch of stones from titles for killing the ultimate mech bosses, which is nice.
    That is great. Looking forward to getting my first 13 star then.

Is Celesta Laser worth grinding to +40? I don't see it being that useful outside of maybe TACO runs just to not have to worry about healing, especially now that GS has a nice mobbing PA.

Thoughts?
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

Is there a special technique for getting items to 5 slots?