Page 42 of 252 FirstFirst ... 32394041424344455292142 ... LastLast

Great guide thanks for posting!

Question regarding units:

I'm one piece off from both Brisa and Saiki sets. Is it ideal to craft both sets and how far should they be extended?

I understand that at ex3 you can craft with the bonus stats, but if you continue past that point do you lose those bonus stats?

I guess tl;dr version:
    You obtain your first Brisa/Saiki sets, what do you do with them?
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

Brisa has the best defensive stats (along with Magatsuhi + HP crafted Vento) when crafted for HP, while Saiki has the highest PP bonus if crafted for PP. They're pretty much always better off crafted. Hell, I think pretty much every unit is better off crafted for the most part, besides stuff like Magatsuhi.

Basically, there are three specialized craft levels at level 3, 8, and 10, with regular crafts separating them. So you would lose them, but at level 8 and 10, you gain the option to go back to the specialized craft. swiki has a diagram to visually demonstrate this.

No Craft
     ┃
    ExLv1
     ┃
    ExLv2━━━━┓
     ┃        ┃
    ExLv3━━━Specialized ExLv3
     ┣━━━━━┛      
    ExLv4
     ┃
    ExLv5
     ┃
    ExLv6
     ┃
    ExLv7━━━━┓
     ┃        ┃
    ExLv8━━━Specialized ExLv8
     ┣━━━━━┛  
    ExLv9 ━━━━┓
     ┃          ┃
    ExLv10━━━Specialized ExLv10
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Apr 27, 2015 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    Brisa has the best defensive stats (along with Magatsuhi + HP crafted Vento) when crafted for HP, while Saiki has the highest PP bonus if crafted for PP. They're pretty much always better off crafted. Hell, I think pretty much every unit is better off crafted for the most part, besides stuff like Magatsuhi.

Basically, there are three specialized craft levels at level 3, 8, and 10, with regular crafts separating them. So you would lose them, but at level 8 and 10, you gain the option to go back to the specialized craft. swiki has a diagram to visually demonstrate this.

No Craft
     ┃
    ExLv1
     ┃
    ExLv2━━━━┓
     ┃        ┃
    ExLv3━━━Specialized ExLv3
     ┣━━━━━┛      
    ExLv4
     ┃
    ExLv5
     ┃
    ExLv6
     ┃
    ExLv7━━━━┓
     ┃        ┃
    ExLv8━━━Specialized ExLv8
     ┣━━━━━┛  
    ExLv9 ━━━━┓
     ┃          ┃
    ExLv10━━━Specialized ExLv10
    Ahhh, thank you! That makes a lot more sense. I suspect I'll end up crafting them to 3 at first and then wait on any further extending until I'm high enough level to meet the equip requirements for the higher extend levels.
    Arkios
    49HU - 58TE - 25FO - 61RA - 44GU - 50BR - 46FI - 29BO

What is the best Te/Br build for ulti quest?

this?:

Specialized Tech Usage

-Focuses on one element to maximize damage for it.
    -Recommended for high damage bow combos.
    -Can be altered for dark.
    -Wind is not recommended due to lack of enemies weak to wind. Weak Stance requires an elemental weakness to be effective.
    nice guide btw

For Ultimate Lilipa, I feel that Te/Hu is generally superior because Techer has relatively poor fire tech usage compared to Force main. But you can still make it work.

I haven't updated the builds in the guide yet, so here's a slightly modified version of the build you quoted.

For Te/Hu, how should my Set up go for Weapon palettes and Subpalettes?

Given I'm using a Wand, what should I go with my Gear? Quartz Soul or Elder Soul?

Which mag should I use? S-ATK or T-ATK?

From Wand Gear, Are Tech Explosions T-ATK or S-ATK?
    Sig is 1,324.5 KB, reduce to 49kb.
    People have 50KB+ sig images, and mine gets cut. Legit

For Te/Hu, I use two wands and two partisans. Never got around to grinding WL but I'd use two for WL as well. More or less, it goes like

Wand for planet natives
    Wand for darkers
    Volg Raptor > Slide End x2
    Assault Buster x3
    Kaiser Rise x3
    Holding Current x3

With the partisan and WL PAs being something that can freely be adjusted as you personally want.

For affixing, it depends on whether you focus entirely on wands or not, but Leone Soul would be my recommendation. If you want T-ATK, Diabo Soul is good, but T-ATK doesn't work for Hunter weapons. Te/Hu prioritizes HP over PP since wands cost no PP and HP lets you tank with Massive Hunter and super armored PAs better.

Either pure S-ATK or a mix of S-ATK and T-ATK. Slave Cross requires 735 T-ATK to equip, while Ares needs 730 T-ATK. Ideal Hexe is third best for mobbing and requires 460 T-DEF instead of an ATK stat, so anyone can use that besides casts, who get stuck with Summit Moon as their best overall option.

Wand Gear uses T-ATK, but counts as a striking attack.

EDIT: Oh right subpalette too.

What I use right now is

1st: PB/Fury/Massive Hunter/Wand Lovers/PP Convert/Shifta/Deband/Zondeel/Resta/Anti
    2nd: Ditto but Moon instead of PB

I had a third one but I forgot what I used besides War Cry, and only Shifta/Deband/Zondeel for support techs. I never actually ended up using it. Basically, what I would suggest is setting subpalettes for

1) General purpose (solo play, etc)
    2) EQs
    3) Boss EQs

I keep Zanverse and Megiverse on my wands, with a utility tech for the remaining slot. You can switch around stuff if you'd prefer.
    Last edited by LonelyGaruga; Apr 28, 2015 at 07:17 PM.

does zanverse get more damage from charging it or just attacking it? or does it only increase the range? also if i wanna switch between sub classes what would be best for my mag?
    Last edited by EspeonageTieler; Apr 28, 2015 at 07:10 PM.

It increases range and duration, but not damage. There's also no improvement from a Just Attack (this applies for all support techs except detonated Zondeels).

Charged Zanverse is tripled range and 5s duration compared to uncharged's 1.5s duration.