Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by OPAC451 View Post
    I know that there aren't many enemies weak to Ice. If its really that much more efficient to take up Fire over Lightning and Ice, I'll do it since I can still keep Light and Wind.

One more thing, do I need multiple skill trees for multiple elements?
    There's actually A LOT of enemies weak to Ice (most of them are only weak to Ice, too). Enemies to Wind are the ones that are by far in the minority (with I think only 2 of them being exclusively weak to Wind).

And ideally, if you want max tech damage, then you'd need multiple skill trees, but even with one for Force and one for Techter, you can still max out 3 elements and at least 11% from Masteries on a 4th element. IMO, I think right now, having Fire+Light+Dark is the best combination. Fire covers mobs, Light covers bosses (as well as all Darkers, which are present everywhere), and Dark can do a bit of both pretty well. That, and Fomelgion uses Fire and Dark. Plus, this combination covers the most amount of enemies.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Apr 28, 2015 at 07:17 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).