Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

I have one piece of the saiki set already , should I work on getting the other 2 or should I work towards fahren?

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

What class you are determines the answer to this question.

Generally Saiki is the best, or you could try to get Magatsu's Brisa Set.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

Players with Stamina and boost etc make no different. Cause they not dealing damage while I used force damage skill and got aggro like Leopard.

I just stand behind them and let Leopard use Tackle. They got hit and once again dodge behind them and see them die. x)

Welcome to UQ. Where every playstyle can be so usefull.
    Behold Team Crimson behind the troll/b20 and empowered by pso-world.com

2015-01-30T21:35:22 332 PUBLIC 12699499 Mondo get a life
    2015-02-03T00:08:00 506 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius our team lead has a toy too
    2015-02-03T00:08:06 508 REPLY 10813066 Sagitarius he got it from posiden

Stamina pushes Fi over the edge of when Magatsus Radial thing kills them in LB or not, or so i would assume, because i stopped dying to them when i have MH on.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Yes, for sure. You can have as much HP and PP as you want, but if you don't have the attack to back it up, you're not going to be more useful than something running a glass cannon set.

You don't have to go -pure attack- with no HP or PP, but this game is all about being as offensively useful as possible.
    Well I'd say it depends a bit on your class and build but yeah generally HP isn't that useful. I'd say you only must have enough to avoid one-hit deaths when your units are maxed out but a bit more isn't bad either. Also, in some cases sacrificing some attack power for more PP is worth it. Take these japanese freaks with over 200PP when they use Gu/Ra for instance :P In that particular case PP is really important for maneuverability and to keep your combos and multipliers going. That way you get more DPS from more PP and a bit less atk power rather than lower PP and more atk power.

I guess that's what you mean by "offensively useful".
    Last edited by Searaphim; Apr 29, 2015 at 04:13 PM.

Of course, I have a bit less attack on my FO units for a bit of extra PP (Elder Soul over Diabo Soul). There is a point where extra attack isn't going to help if you're gimped in some other way.

Upgrade to Guranz Soul, scrublord.

More seriously, I think the whole HP/PP vs Atk is a false dichotomy. You can affix purely for Atk and still have opportunities to get some HP/PP via Soul and XQ affixes. My (newman F) Gunner runs 1k base HP with 120 R-Atk on each unit. Granted, Showtime Star lets me cheat in regards to PP (135 at base, SS brings me to 185), but that could be settled with unit crafting.

It's a flict/mod setup so I'm super scared to do it outside of boost week. I have the money to do it but I don't like unnecessary spending, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    It's a flict/mod setup so I'm super scared to do it outside of boost week. I have the money to do it but I don't like unnecessary spending, haha.
    5% golden week boost gogogogogo.

inb4 I fail all my Guranz Flict/Mod units.. ):

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Okay let's get it going...
    Literally said Glass Cannon wasn't bad, over and over and I said it that it wasn't meant for the AVERAGE PLAYER unless they are actually looking to be a Glass Cannon player. Your so dam pissed off it looks like your just taking everything I say out of context or w/e and come up with stupid shit. I gave you my reasons for Glass/Balanced player position, not everyone may play like you with full on 140+ atk. And the quote you said from me, it was meant toward an average player to add toward their weapon versus their units UNLESS they are going to play Glass Cannon which in this case ya, do the same affixes for everything if you want

Your so dam butt hurt over "mah Glass Cannon playstyle" that your going off on a shit rage instead of being a little bit calmer, I'm approaching you the way you did me, unless you wanna calm down a bit I'll keep it up no prob

4's doesnt cost you "millions" and if you think about it for a minute, your doing your dam TA/XQCO's every week on top of your Dailies, you honestly can't spend a little on your gear? or are you so dam caught up in the fashion that you wanna be a cheap fuck on everything?

My whole stance is for people to learn how to get a good set going instead of mixing random units together and thinking it's okay along with good some proper affixes on the units. However the Vardha Unit part may have been my mistake since it was a general thing to point to for beginners units however the Hiei need to be affixed if your gonna use them at max level if your not inclined to update to Saiki

Again, your too dam hot headed that you seem to think I'm saying that Glass Cannon is bad and your shit for it, get that out of your head because I never said this. As far as you think your doing good in Ult good for you, props to you if you actually thinking your pulling aggro or w/e, honestly I really don't care if you can pull aggro for the mpa all I know is if your going to do it and die, your shit.

If you wanna tell people to go full on 140+ atk do it so they can pull off that Glass Cannon play style but again this isn't for the average player not seeking this playstyle or beginners heading into SH or w/e.

Theres nothing wrong with adding HP/PP, people are gonna do it if it suits them but coming off like adding nothing but power to the average player or beginners, they're not gonna care because it's not how they play unless they want to pick up that particular playstyle.

And on top of this, not everyone can afford to add

Bayari 35 (500k ea atm @3x)
    Pow4 35 cheap
    Vincrum 20 cheap
    Ability3 15 you make this
    Modulator 30 (800k ea atm @3x)
    Flict Alma 20 (380k ea atm @3x)

or really any of the combination of these without spending "millions" like you claim, I gave a slightly cheaper alternative for an example
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 29, 2015 at 07:37 PM.