Default Question about a class.

So, lately... I've been trying out a lot of classes but it's not helping me find out which class I like (yet). I was thinking of force, I just want a class that is mobile, fast pace, and bursty. So for the subclass I thought about bouncer. Is FO/BO good? If so, a skill build would be nice, and for elements on force, I technically don't know what's better :/.

try fi/bo then. fo/bo is a terrible hybrid

Force/Techer with decent rod and talis at the beginning, all good tech with the right craft recipe might be the one you're looking for. The downside is, to start playing as Force, you need lots of meseta investment. At the moment, how much meseta you got?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by Climation View Post
    I was thinking of force, I just want a class that is mobile, fast pace, and bursty.
    Probably Fighter, Gunner, or Bouncer. Force is neither very mobile nor very fast paced, but it does have good burst capabilities if you subclass Techer. Fo/Bo can't burst so it lacks all three qualities you describe.

The most suitable candidate would probably be Bouncer, since its whole gimmick is being mobile. Its weapons are fast and feature high mobility (jet boots even have a double jump) and good burst damage. Fi/Bo (Fighter main because it has a main class skill that's very useful for burst damage, Limit Break) would be a good bet.

mobile and fast pace? try gunner
    You need to play aggresive because of ZRA and take no hits because of perfect keeper.
    There's a huge difference between hit or miss the chain finnish, assuming you will maxing chain st.
    You don't use sat aim everytime everywhere, sometimes you need to use elder rebelion without ZRA to kill faster.

Gunner after srja nerf:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx04LS01l_s
    (mute the video, it will be annoying for some people)