Page 126 of 758 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 7578

Entirely up to you. The best Rifle/Tmg would most likely be an all class ES exclusive anyways so it's fine if you want to stick to Br and use all class weapons. Braver has one of the better class bonuses though Ra is better arguably.

When you reach lategame, that may be a criteria for picking the best class rather than the weapons themselves. Class bonus is 20% of the base meaning any chip that already offers great element will offer even more. I.E. Lisa is 137/164 without and with bonus.

Notable Chips with important class bonus (Base 90+):
    Ra: Lisa(All versions), Aki, Seraphy-A
    Bo: Matoi-S, Echo-S, Bouncer, Lisa-A, Saga
    Br: Lisa-S, Io(Both), Dreamcast
    Gu: Lisa, Matoi-A, Aki, Quna-A
    Fo: Matoi(Most), Saga

Hu/Fi/Te are all pretty lacking in this department.

Also, English wiki for ES: http://phantasystar.wikia.com/wiki/P...ar_Online_2_es
    It will be outdated compared to Jp wiki but I'll share just incase people are uncomfortable with moonrunes.

Quote Originally Posted by forbs View Post
    During the period where I used wand, I didn't find it amazing or anything. Mirage is a demerit since it takes longer to perform than step which is bad for EQ. Techs do about half the damage SA/JC do. Wand's slower melee doesn't go well with Saga.

If anything, wand would be mid tier along with katana, knuckles and talis in terms of damage output.

I believe Atma tested bow during EQ and told me it was really really bad. As a comparison. You'd do only about 200k with a bow vs 800k with the same loadout with DBs/TMG. The main flaws with bow is low pp regen per hit. It's lower than pretty much all the other weapons. Sword has the flaw of not being able to do consecutive JA PA and being slow. That's a problem with all the HU weapons which makes them worse than they should be.

Talis>Rod on ES but Namegid TMG>Talis if you plan to use Saga or any low proc. rate chip like Ryouma, Kuroto or Matoi Premium

Read above on weapon performance. You're not going to do good damage with bow in EQ but you're welcome to try and reach your own conclusion in the meantime since Zesh just ended.

Good chips to level: Signo Beat, Dinian, Ozha, El Adha (In this order)

Reason being, Signo Beat offers lightning which is really useful for the harder story quests later on plus the added chip benefits. Dinian is basically a low tier Fonewearl which you don't have so it will be a substitute until you do. Ozha's chip effect is pretty bad since it only last for 25 seconds but it does have high element which may be useful for eq.

Optional chips: 10* JC, 10* Hien, 7* one point, if you don't plan to stick to bow.

@Lyrise, how does launcher compare to DBs though? For zesh specifically, I believe ranged does have an advantage but there's no rifle chip yet so it's hard to tell. Rifle would be on par with DB/TMG if it had a chip. I tried TMG and decided that it was slightly worse than DBs since you'd need an extra chip for element which lowers your damage. I just don't think launcher with Saga is the best idea unless you're somehow one passing without Saga.

Edit: Another thing, the new dark Bo chip stacks with the old Bo chip making DB even more absurd. It's basically 2 60% unconditional boosts. Not as necessary if you already have the appropriate eq chips but it becomes the best choice if your scratch luck is bad and you don't have Anniv/S-excellent chips/Saga
    I can one shot all the EQ boss with Wand
    And here is a pic of the damage that I did to Crys drall with a ELS, which would be higher now that I have the elemental resonance wand.
    Spoiler!

Wand isn't weak, here's a video of the DB, TMG, and Wand
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm25359925
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Video only proves my point. DB run got 3 star, TMG 2 star, Wand? SMALL. We already know that small and speed king takes more damage which puts wand below DB and TMG since the small took him the longest when it should logically be on par with Speed King. I can one pass all small versions of bosses with a rifle but that doesn't make it as good as DB/TMG. Not arguing that wand isn't strong, just not as strong as those two.

Screenshot of Megid on a SMALL again is unimpressive since Satellite Aim and Justice Crow generally do twice the damage of a tech because they have more hits.

Video only proves my point. DB run got 3 star, TMG 2 star, Wand? SMALL. We already know that small and speed king takes more damage which puts wand below DB and TMG since the small took him the longest when it should logically be on par with Speed King. I can one pass all small versions of bosses with a rifle but that doesn't make it as good as DB/TMG. Not arguing that wand isn't strong, just not as strong as those two.

Screenshot of Megid on a SMALL again is unimpressive since Satellite Aim and Justice Crow generally do twice the damage of a tech because they have more hits.
    Wand is strong all around, due to Tech's ability to reach 250 Element easily.
    It's not as strong single DPS as TMG and DB, but it's on par and still able to one shot all EQ boss(Small, unknown, etc) currently.
    For XH stage and the current 8* stage, TMG isn't that safe to use for those.

The new XH quest, isn't hard, just the constant healing can be annoying.
    Since it gives Wind boost chip, so the next EQ is forest banther?

The new sukanahime chip...reduce CP cost, when enemy has status effect...doesn't sound as useful as Saga..so I'll be saving my Rappy medal.
    But there is 3 new Spear PA chip.
    Last edited by Sizustar; May 7, 2015 at 03:09 AM.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Is it worthwhile to fun scratch? I have like 10 000 fun left and probably over 900 cubes.

there are like 3 levels of PAs (5* 7* and 10*). Should I only strengthen the 10* one or are the others good for their different element?

Should I unlock my main PA as soon as possible?
    unless you're desperate for releasing material, the fun scratch worth nothing. (material can be obtained via daily quest and via EQ bonus scratch)

against normal quest, it doesn't matter which level you use
    but in EQ, it's better to go with 10* because you don't need to trigger the attack animation over and over again which mean higher dps

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Thanks for the advice. Should I level up gu or ra instead of br then? I hit 32 or so today and got the fosomething chip (dark girl el 10 star)
    there's all class weapon, which can be used by all classes without deteriorating the proficiency %

personally have been using that all class weapon for leveling things I hate to play on the main game

I pretty much onepass any kind of burn, tranz and crys during last 4 boss EQ using wand.
    the strong part is the wand smack, not the tech... the smack is constant mid dps.

but other than crys, db can onepass it easier. crys is a special case because you bring megid instead of el ahda orsuch so you have 1 more slot for something better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    The new sukanahime chip...reduce CP cost, when enemy has status effect...doesn't sound as useful as Saga..so I'll be saving my Rappy medal.
    But there is 3 new Spear PA chip.
    anyway the new sukunahime chip:
    activation: slide
    basic activation rate: ??? (haven't see one myself)
    effect: make you easier to apply status effect, reduce pp cost for active chip

I suppose I'll test wand again during Ong though the loadout I'm going will favour Tmg+Tech instead.

Rutina/Echo-S/Umblla or Seraphy-S/Zan Boost/Zan is what I'm thinking. The new Sukuna sounds pretty meh so I'll pass on that too.

Also I think Sega screwed us over. Ong is the last wind boss so Katana Booster probably won't be wind. All my dreams and hopes ;_;

I'm glad the enemies in the latest XH quest aren't horribly annoying like they have been for all the past ones.

Or at least not as long as you have decent damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm glad the enemies in the latest XH quest aren't horribly annoying like they have been for all the past ones.

Or at least not as long as you have decent damage output.
    They heal for 24k, so as long as you can hit above that, you should be fine.

I know they can be poisoned, easily, so Saga+dragon should be able to kill them quickly.
    Otherwise, Katori and panic...does it work on them?

Screenshot dump

I suppose I'll test wand again during Ong though the loadout I'm going will favour Tmg+Tech instead.

Rutina/Echo-S/Umblla or Seraphy-S/Zan Boost/Zan is what I'm thinking. The new Sukuna sounds pretty meh so I'll pass on that too.

Also I think Sega screwed us over. Ong is the last wind boss so Katana Booster probably won't be wind. All my dreams and hopes ;_;
    I think wand is bad against bansher during last oran, mirage move you too far from the sweet spot of bather.

but honestly... is it only me that think that the next boss will be rogbelt instead of ong o.O

and anyway from my experience with the new XH LQ, they don't seem to heal that often when I am on melee range. the only time they heal was when I step back... and that happen once so far
    not so sure yet for now because I have only did the quest 3 times for now... but this might be something to test

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Another question

Since OP kinda long to refill ...... How to do EQ effectively? Is it do it once (1 OP cost), share it, and just wait until it's cleared (by everyone who did the EQ)? o-o

If it is, then, if I got invitation, only did it once with 1 OP cost, and leave it so other people can kill it? o-o

Thank you
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt