Page 129 of 758 FirstFirst ... 2979119126127128129130131132139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 7578

3 +20 Dark Element Units, +10<Not extended> these are their stat
    Spoiler!

250 Dark Element and the Elemental Resonance Wand
    Spoiler!

310 Dark Element and the same Elemental Resonance Wand
    Spoiler!
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I wish this Sukunahime chip came sooner, the Status Infliction boost this chip gives is really good - I can actually use a launcher and inflict status really quickly on enemies, usually within 2-3 shots, if not the first. The fact that it also comes with CP reduction just adds to the mayhem you can cause with your PA and Saga. With Sphere Eraser EX, I was able to kill off the Caterdranser in the new LM in one eraser and 2 regular shots (Poisoned in the first hit, Sphere Eraser got an extra hit because of the CP reduction, killed in the following regular attack).
    Imo, Sukuna isn't worth the extra slot since at that point, you'd be better off replacing Saga+Sukuna+Status chip with 3 damage chips and be better off.

No rifle chip? You mean a rifle booster?
    Rifle chip as in booster yes. Most of my EQ attempts with rifle ended up with 10-20% hp left on bosses so rifle should one pass with a booster chip making it on par with TMG/DBs.

Launcher with Sphere Eraser is what I'd call the "conditional sudden death" weapon. If you have all the conditions set up for multiple damage multipliers active all at once, Sphere Eraser will beat pretty much any weapon/PA by far. The problem is if you use Saga, status infliction is a lot of dumb luck you have to rely on (well, until the new Sukunahime chip came out, but then you have to sacrifice another slot to use this).

I did find that if I make one change to my previous loadout, I could replace Saga completely, and just wreck the Rigshureida awful quick, a consistent 40 seconds a run. Replace Saga with Mira, and your status with another multiplier. Because Mira when active replenishes your CP at an extremely fast rate, you can let off Sphere Eraser and have about 3-5 seconds of downtime before you let loose another depending on your luck. And because the effect is only 10 seconds long, by the time you finish Sphere Eraser, it's just about worn off, and you can reactivate again. My main regret is that this idea only came to mind only 2 hours before the end of the final EM session.

It's not as fast as SA with a good pattern, but it's much safer and you won't miss, because unlike the PC version, the es version of Sphere Eraser auto tracks really fast - fast enough that it will still continue to land hits while Rig is still spinning around the field though you may miss one hit at worst. I now use it to mindlessly farm for mats - battle starts, I activate Eraser, everything dead, even the bosses, without having to move a single step.
    This sounds too luck based. At this point, I think Sega just wants everyone to go Bouncer+Bouncer+JC because that's probably going to be the standard from now on. 2 60% unconditionals>1 100-120% conditional. Launcher will be useful until we get an 11* DB PA I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    If you have a 7 star version of a PA and a 10 star version, is it a no-brainer to just use the 10 star?
    Or you should go for whichever one uses the element you want?
    10* PA is always better than the 7* counterpart, even at ability 1. For techs however, 7* max abl beats 10* abl 1 but if they're both maxed, 10* is definitely better.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I got the wind boost chip but I hear zan is terrible; I got a level 1 7* zan chip I ability maxed because I had to get rid of those lilipan chips so I might mess around with it anyway

I haven't gotten a 10* zan/grants on my tech guy; my gun lady has yet to find 10* sat aim (and now 10* sphere can be added to that list); and my melee bot already has Justice Crow and both DB booster chips so nothing else really matters for now on 'em
    Last edited by Zorak000; May 7, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I got the wind boost chip but I hear zan is terrible; I got a level 1 7* zan chip I ability maxed because I had to get rid of those lilipan chips so I might mess around with it anyway

I haven't gotten a 10* zan/grants on my tech guy; my gun lady has yet to find 10* sat aim (and now 10* sphere can be added to that list); and my melee bot already has Justice Crow and both DB booster chips so nothing else really matters for now on 'em
    How about 7* Ice, Fire, and lightning Chip from recycle shop?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Am I just unlucky, or are the chip drop rates on the new XH quest really horrible?

I've done it 12 times and haven't gotten anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Randeon View Post
    So I'd need to recycle 285 more chips for 19 more DB Boost chips or am I reading wrong?
    you don't need to go that far. JC is a multi hit PA so low level booster is kinda fine, unlike say... wand and tech

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Am I just unlucky, or are the chip drop rates on the new XH quest really horrible?

I've done it 12 times and haven't gotten anything.
    did like 8 times already and dropped 2... RNG I guess

================================

and there will be 1/2 move cost for the LQ starting in around 90 min... that will be up during the weekend (japan time)

Is there an EQ schedule for ES?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Is there an EQ schedule for ES?
    not currently.

es always alternating EQ and LQ each week. we have rare zesh EQ last week, so this week is LQ time. and the current LQ is catadranser which give you wind bosster chip ( for tech and double saber)

Quote Originally Posted by nephie View Post
    not currently.

es always alternating EQ and LQ each week. we have rare zesh EQ last week, so this week is LQ time. and the current LQ is catadranser which give you wind bosster chip ( for tech and double saber)
    Ah okay. Does this LQ last an entire week? Is it like 1 week of EQ then 1 week of LQ?

EMs happen whenever they feel like putting one up. It's not always every other week either. Sometimes they last for a week, sometimes a week and a half. Other times we get 2-3 weeks of event missions and no EMs.

What is consistent is that when it is running, it's always for 8 hours a day, no more, no less.