Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Chance to inflict stun when successfully performing Just Attacks. I couldn't tell you if thats limited to normal JA'd attacks or includes PA's (only seen one other weapon with that potential).
    welp gg, that is completely useless skill. =.="

check out my website below
    http://frewinhu.weebly.com/

Quote Originally Posted by infiniteeverlasting View Post
    welp gg, that is completely useless skill. =.="
    With the exception of bosses/mini-bosses (possibly Infected Ultimate enemies aswell), Stun will stop an enemy instantly (even mid attack). While it would wear off the instant you hit the enemy again, the fact that Stun will stop an enemy dead-cold is useful.

But again, I couldnt tell you if it works with JA'd Photon Arts. If it does, I would consider using it. If it doesn't, then only a Wand Techer could appreciate it.

It could very well be a moot skill in the eyes of players though, since all ANYONE cares about is Damage in this game (not without merit, the way the game is designed).

Spoiler!

is there a latest torrent client ?

What is the best way to make meseta atm? I got two My Shop 3 Days and I need at least 23 million ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    What is the best way to make meseta atm? I got two My Shop 3 Days and I need at least 23 million ;_;
    Time Attack, Extreme Quests, and not sure about the shops since you can will the lottery by buying ac for lobby action 167 for S Jump.

Since it's AQ boost day, literally nolife AQs for 4-5s units. Depending on their affixes, they can fetch up to 4m on the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

As Nyansan mentioned, take advantage of the AQ boost today. Hope for Emergency Code: Clone & pick up everything they drop. Three slot & up weapons with Modulator go for a few hundred thousand. Modulator Units, go for millions.

Spoiler!

i actually dislike boost day because the prices in the shops tend to lower a lot because all of a sudden everyone is doing it.. wish sega would do them less often tbh

Sell fodder are the best way to make money off the shop pass these days, and reselling old accessory if you still have it on ticket form but people won't instantly grab it so it feels more like investment.
    Runing XQ with meseta booster or triboost for 30 mins can also net you a bit more money, almost equal to your average DO payout.
    Last edited by wefwq; May 7, 2015 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    i actually dislike boost day because the prices in the shops tend to lower a lot because all of a sudden everyone is doing it.. wish sega would do them less often tbh
    It's more like people use it to level over modulator farming, it's just that people pick up Modulator on the way.

I got 7 levels in the space of about 3 hours (60 → 67) using this boost, and got a few modulators while doing it.